Anyone from Omaha Metro Area

M240Bravo

Established Member
I'm just getting my new motor built for the lightning and have the cobra and lightning already put away for the winter. Also just working on the new winter DD

GT4U2NV

Cobra converted coupe!!
Established Member
Well i want to see this winter DD too.

yea yea Paul lol it was just a joke. Meaning no one posts in here lately and our thread use to be at the top.

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
no Jokes in here its a serious place, but look we have it going again, maybe Sam will start talking to us again............................................................................

no I doubt it we are to mature, he only likes 12-18 yr olds lmao :)

M240Bravo

Established Member
I talk to people. Been talking to Jason, we play Xbox. Been talking to Alex about the sand box and motors. Been going on dates with my boo pat. So these guys are older then 12.

8616v

Shakin
Established Member
8arusaja.jpg

Thanks Paul for the welding. Initial mockup looks good. Gotta roll the fenders to gain some more space at full compression.

8616v

Shakin
Established Member
e8y3u2ug.jpg

eqejy5us.jpg

Just back from a short shake down cruise around neighborhood... No problems other than some rubbing on the was in/out of the driveway. Gotta roll the fenders and I think it's done. B any one know fine one local who had a fender roller.?

Might need some spacers for the front

Last edited:

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
Looks good but honestly with the stick on these wheels I don't think rolling fenders is going to help other than take sharp edge out so you don't pop tire. What is back spacing on rear?

8616v

Shakin
Established Member
I don't know I think it's 30mm. I don't know. When I roll them in gonna try and add some width. It looks worse in the pics than it is

I'd forgotten how pointless the sides mirrors are on a fox.....

Last edited:

8616v

Shakin
Established Member
Damn car isn't straight I think.... I thought I had forgotten to set the camber on the pass side cause it was sticking out a little further..... Turns out the passenger hub is 1/4" closer to the fender edge the irs isn't centered in the car.... It needs to move 1/8"to the driver side.... Not that I can do that.... Stupid car.

Users who are viewing this thread