Anyone from NC?

DMassey

No Habla Jibber Jabber
Established Member
Has anyone had work done with Fastlane Motorsports in Benson, NC? Do they know alot bout stangs?

HAHA, oh yeah Fastlane DEFINITELY knows their Mustangs. Mustang Week is basically a rolling advertisement for them with all the high quality Mustangs they put out and the cars they put on the track.

BLKVNM97

Vnmouss
Established Member
HAHA, oh yeah Fastlane DEFINITELY knows their Mustangs. Mustang Week is basically a rolling advertisement for them with all the high quality Mustangs they put out and the cars they put on the track.

guess everyone has there opinions
if it were me id go to randy haywood wayyyy before them
or someone else

evn62719

USMC
Established Member
Anyone know James at Twisted Performance in Monroe? Used to be co-owner of Outlaw Performance I think. I had to bring my car back to MM Performance so they could fix what they messed up and they went out of business and took all of thier cars to Twisted. Trying to decide if I should leave it there or not.

J-Cobra

Blown and Lovin' It!!!
Established Member
Anyone know James at Twisted Performance in Monroe? Used to be co-owner of Outlaw Performance I think. I had to bring my car back to MM Performance so they could fix what they messed up and they went out of business and took all of thier cars to Twisted. Trying to decide if I should leave it there or not.

Mooresville, NC here..........:banana:

From what I've heard, James @ Twisted is pretty stand up guy and he understands what many people were going through at MM Performnace. It looks like he is trying to do the right thing.

artist71

Established Member
Im in Willow Spring NC. Just south of Garner. Im not a SVT Owner..Im a Z06 owner. But I am a big fan of the Cobra and the people that drive them. I guess I am a ford and chevy guy. American muscle baby!

venmos1

Established Member
im looking into moving into the asheville/western NC area. are there any dragstrips around there? how is the mustang crowd or and muscle car crowd in western NC? from what ive read mostly everyone is from central to eastern NC.

Slow95Cobra

Certified in SVT by Ford
Established Member
north wilkesboro has a dragstrip, 1/8 mile i think, off highway 421. its a decent lil place they put on the side of a mountain

SVTCobra306

Established Member
guess everyone has there opinions
if it were me id go to randy haywood wayyyy before them
or someone else

I've seen fast stuff from both, and goods and bads from both, some people just get rubbed different ways. Mine was tuned by Randy and he definitely knows his stuff, no arguing that.

Fayetteville/Ft. Bragg here. Right in the middle, Fastlane, Big Wood, and Holcomb are all about an hour from me as I'm in southern Fay near Raeford :)

Users who are viewing this thread