Anyone else excited for Paranormal Activity 3?

bullitt1672

Established Member
Yea the latest advertisements for it say "the last 15 minutes of the movie will mess you up for life."

I watched the second one at night in my living room, with my room mate's $8,000 surround sound turned waaay up. Yea, it even made my dog jump and bark several times. There were a few times that I thought the windows were going to blow out from the sudden loud bangs!

Haha I was watching the first movie at my house and at the end when the guy or whoever comes flying up the stairs into the camera and then she pops her demon head into the picture my dog, who was laying behind me, FREAKED OUT barking and growling. It scared the piss out of me.

Fuzzy Logic

ʎʇıןɐǝɹ ɹnoʎ ʇɔǝɾǝɹ ן
Established Member
saw it yesterday, just have to say that i feel like stretching my back.

p.s.

anyone else see the preview for "devil inside" before the movie? THAT freaked me out more than pa3.

Last edited:

boatcop1

Established Member

p.s.

anyone else see the preview for "devil inside" before the movie? THAT freaked me out more than pa3.

lol, I see watcha did there...

Devil Inside looks AMAZING!

Seen PA3 last night and It was pretty damn good, Unlike the first 2 i felt the action in PA3 kicked in earlier and was waaaaay more creepier than the others, probably because of the little girl factor (little girls in horror flicks freak me out!)

The last 15 min will F you up!

The wife and I came home and watched Horrible Bosses just to get our mind off of it. lol

9CobraVert8

Established Member
Saw it last night, was definitely a ****ed up movie...but that devil inside movie looks wayyyyyy better than pa3 for sure

terrible one

American Made
Established Member
HOLY CRAP!!!! #3 is by far the freakiest movie I've ever seen! i heard the first two were lame, not PA3! saw it with the gf and some friends, not going to lie i had a hard time sleeping last night.

If you like scary movies I'd definetly go see it. We all had to watch something else later to get our minds off it. The ending is out of control!

99GTvert

Established Member
Did I see the same movie as you guys? I thought the first part was boring and last 15 minutes was mediocre at best. I didn't like the first one either so maybe this type of movie just isn't my thing. I agree with the previews for that other movie though. That looks like it could be really good!

FEARNO1

Established Member
Did I see the same movie as you guys? I thought the first part was boring and last 15 minutes was mediocre at best.

I just got back from seeing this movie and I agree with you. I thought I was the only one that thought this was nothing that its hyped up to be.

Kiohtee

Established Member

p.s.

I couldn't remember the name of that movie for nothing, thanks! :banana:

Totally gonna go see that too! :beer:

Stroszek

Goes to 11
Established Member
No

I haven't finished watching the first and likely won't. It's one of the few movies I have ejected after the first ten minutes. Great concept for a film and I don't mind hand-held camera or video camera shots, but the jerkiness of the camera was overdone and annoying and I didn't find the acting or dialogue any better.

FineLineMtrSprt

I like bacon!
Established Member
It may have been said already..im not reading through all three pages, But if you want to see this movie beccause of what you saw in the commericals or previews...forget it! Just wait for the unrated DVD's...everything in the commercials that look cool..ARE NOT IN THE MOVIE! The first one was "OK" for what it costs to make..the second...pfft whatever..this one..worse than both, but did have some funny parts. Well funny to me but not the old lady sitting next to me in the theater lol.

Last edited:

finaliize

Established Member
^2 day bump, but what this guy said. I waited the entire movie for some creepy looking scenes in the trailer, and AT LEAST 4 scenes weren't in the movie, and the ending was terrible. I enjoyed the second movie more, and I was waiting months to see this. Shame. I paid $1.50 to see this, and still can't help be disappointed. If you want it to be good, watch the last 20 minutes.

04svtsnke

Established Member
Even the last twenty minutes were over-hyped to me. Was it creepy? Ultra but I think the second one was more scary IMO. That devil inside trailer looks scary as hell!!! Multiple demons in one body means lots of bloodshed! Can't wait!

Edit: the dad really should've looked up Tony Horton and maybe looked into doing some (pre) p90x yoga classes.......geez.....

Last edited:

finaliize

Established Member
Even the last twenty minutes were over-hyped to me. Was it creepy? Ultra but I think the second one was more scary IMO. That devil inside trailer looks scary as hell!!! Multiple demons in one body means lots of bloodshed! Can't wait!

Edit: the dad really should've looked up Tony Horton and maybe looked into doing some (pre) p90x yoga classes.......geez.....

Remember how the guy died in the second movie? I remember everyone in the theater.. "O_O OH S***!"

And as for the dad in the 3rd.. no flexibility.. lol. Such a weak way to go out.

Users who are viewing this thread