Anyone else excited for Paranormal Activity 3?

Kiohtee

Established Member
My girlfriend and I are gonna be at the 9:45 showing tomorrow night! We've seen the past two in theaters as well, the second one a few times with friends! :rolling:

Kiohtee

Established Member
I could have swore when the second trailer was released there was quite a group of supporters here for it. :??: Maybe that was in the pics/vids section. :shrug:

VasiliosK

Established Member
I am seeing it tonight and I think it'll be a fun watch...I keep hearing the last 15 minutes are insane.

LostRacer

I drive a Jalopy
Established Member
On the fence with this one. I am curious to see how it all started. But I don't want to wait an hour for any good action.

Stanley

Established Member
Premium Member
My wife will not even watch the commercials on tv for this movie or any movie like it. I can get her sometimes when I rewind it and let it play again after she thinks its over. haha
I need to netflix these on one of my days off.

ViciousJay

Established Member
i cant believe people actually pay money for this crap... theres only like 3 films that are worth seeing in a theater that scary

1. The Exorcist
2. The Decent
3. Dawn of the Dead / Event Horizon

01Jes

Z06 bought with food stamps
Established Member
Alright,... Coming in with an open mind here. Anyone think this is even abit real? IMO, think it's a joke

Kiohtee

Established Member
Some of the events from 1 & 2 are definitely realistic if paranormal activity is your thing to begin with (and I mean the happenings, not the movies). Some of it is far fetched too though.

carrrnuttt

My shit don't stink
Established Member
i cant believe people actually pay money for this crap... theres only like 3 films that are worth seeing in a theater that scary

1. The Exorcist
2. The Decent
3. Dawn of the Dead / Event Horizon

I personally believe that movies like Paranormal Activity are more scary than what's above. To me, making the audience think and imagine the horror themselves, as opposed to outright showing it is more psychologically compelling. It's also has a more lasting effect too, since you then carry what you imagined in the theaters back home with you.

04cobra408

NorCal SVTOA
Established Member
I personally believe that movies like Paranormal Activity are more scary than what's above. To me, making the audience think and imagine the horror themselves, as opposed to outright showing it is more psychologically compelling. It's also has a more lasting effect too, since you then carry what you imagined in the theaters back home with you.

+1!
event horizon wasweak as F!:kaboom:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread