Anyone buy a Nintendo Switch yet?

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Pd8VylMhI-KmYfuF6_Z2VArgfNYBydwV5Ltr05_lynY.png

Zodiac

Established Member
I see a lot of people talking g about Monster Hunger but have never even so much as looked into it or watched gameplay. What is it? JRPG like Final Fantasy?

The demo will be available tomorrow for Monster Hunter if you are interested in trying it.

DriftwoodSVT

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Established Member
I bought my Switch back when it came out just for Zelda. Haven't played it since. I've been very disappointed with the lack of games. The new Castlevania Bloodstained looks good but no release date yet.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
I have only played Monster Hunter World for the ps4. I like the multiplayer aspect of it. I need to get back to playing when they offer the dlc.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Monster Hunter is a highly addicting 3rd person rpg game. I used to play it on psp.

Also there are a ton of games out on the switch. More and more indie developers are making games for it. Just search google, ign, metacritic and look up highest rated switch games then look it up on YouTube if it’s something u will like.

1996slowbra

Established Member
I bought my Switch back when it came out just for Zelda. Haven't played it since. I've been very disappointed with the lack of games. The new Castlevania Bloodstained looks good but no release date yet.

The game library was lackluster for the first ~6 months after release. Even now its not all that impressive.

I bought one a month back when they had a deal going through Costco. Came with Mario Odyssey and I bought BOTW for it. Have been having a blast with it so far. Smash is coming out in December and I pre ordered the new Pokemon game so me and my younger brother can go for a full on nostalgia binge when it comes out.

I have a one hour commute by train each day. With the switch I can stuff it in the travel case and take it with me which is a huge advantage over something like my PS4.

Users who are viewing this thread