Anybody use Glenns Performance stuff?

KooK

Established Member
Looking at going with one of their 03-04 Cobra complete assemblies (rated 1300hp with twin Walbros, return-style, -8an feed and return) and I was wondering if anybody here runs the setup, how far they can run their tank down, if they ever have any issues with fuel stave?

Thanks!

01yellercobra

Established Member
I installed one of their systems on a 97 GT with a 5.0 stroker and a single turbo. The install wasn't too bad. And it did well enough to help lift a head on the engine. It seemed like good quality stuff. A member on here bought it when the car was parted out.

TRBO VNM

I only used their stealth tank with an external pump. Quality stuff but that tank design is not really meant for us to use with IRS and even with solid axle the exhaust pipes are too close to everything back there. I had a lot of issues with heat and the pump I used. So if you are doing a setup with them, do not use the stealth tank where the feed/return are on the front of the tank.

lescok

Established Member
I just got one still haven't used but one rumor I heard was their baffling is nothing like factory. Now that I have it in hand I confirm it is just like factory.

KooK

Established Member
I just got one still haven't used but one rumor I heard was their baffling is nothing like factory. Now that I have it in hand I confirm it is just like factory.

Well, I think that depends on which tank you ended up with. If you went with the setup with the Fore hat, dual walbros, 03-04 Cobra tank then it's basically just the 03-04 Cobra tank and factory baffling, which is actually a pretty good thing considering the 03-04 Cobras came with a great fuel tank setup in the first place (I believe they offer the tank for people that don't have the Cobra baffling because basically all other cars came with a single fuel pump setup). If you're talking about one of their rear sumped systems or sleeper sumped systems, I would be a little surprised to see how that would work.

Users who are viewing this thread