Anybody special order a '13 yet?

91Gtturbo

Established Member
I'm on week 6 or 7, possibly even 8 at this point. I honestly can't remember the date, I can remember I was told 5 weeks though. The last update I had was build date on 6/1, delivery in late June. I'm trying not to think about it at this point but my coworkers aren't making is easy by asking me about it every day.

HEMI LOL

Twin Screwed
Established Member
My bother in law just ordered(on monday) a full option GB 6R80 car. might not even hit the build line until first week of july.

whitecobra2387

Established Member
I'm just over a week behind you. Got the build sheet approved and faxed on 6/11, hoping to have a VIN and build date next week. I might call Deysha and see if she has any info on it.

Anybody have her contact info? Email or phone, doesn't matter

hey bud just go over to The Mustang Source and PM her:beer:

CM5878

Established Member
How does this deal look? Race Red Premium, 6 spd manual, glass roof and comfort pkg. 800 under invoice, plus 1750 in rebates. Also getting $19500 on my trade and I do have a loan amount of $8k on the vehicle.

4TEHW

Established Member
Order date is in my signature. I'm supposed to get a delivery date today, tomorrow, or next week, haha.

I was told 6-8 weeks up front.

91Gtturbo

Established Member
I'm on week 6 or 7, possibly even 8 at this point. I honestly can't remember the date, I can remember I was told 5 weeks though. The last update I had was build date on 6/1, delivery in late June. I'm trying not to think about it at this point but my coworkers aren't making is easy by asking me about it every day.

Update on mine. Order date was 5/2 and the dealership emailed my vin to me today. Called Ford and was told estimated delivery date is 7/29 so it looks like 12 weeks.

saleen homer

Established Member
ordered 4/16, started production on 4/30, delivered to the dealership on 5/9... helps I'm right down the street from the Flat Rock, MI plant

Dave_6

Established Member
I'm very, very close to ordering one. I got a quote a few minutes ago on a DIB base 6-speed with nothing but the Brembo package at $31,099 after the $1000 rebate. Does that sound too high or is that about right? I found one on Autotrader about ~400 miles from me exactly like that for $29,5xx and that almost seems too low.

o2gt

Established Member
I'm very, very close to ordering one. I got a quote a few minutes ago on a DIB base 6-speed with nothing but the Brembo package at $31,099 after the $1000 rebate. Does that sound too high or is that about right? I found one on Autotrader about ~400 miles from me exactly like that for $29,5xx and that almost seems too low.

If that price is otd then it seems good. If not it might be a bit high. I would think a base a invoice should be 28k or 29k the brembos around 1600
. I would think you can pay just over invoice.

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
I'm ordering one today at the PX - apparently all my talk about buying a used S600 worked. Wifey approved me getting a 13 GT:rockon:

Dave_6

Established Member
If that price is otd then it seems good. If not it might be a bit high. I would think a base a invoice should be 28k or 29k the brembos around 1600
. I would think you can pay just over invoice.

Yes that's out the door. No additional fees.

4TEHW

Established Member
Last week was my 8th week on waiting. I got a call and was told that there was a delay due to the Recaro seats. They received a new shipment, but the lack of seats backed up the line a bit. Still waiting to hear back on just how long of a delay it'll be.

Users who are viewing this thread