Anybody special order a '13 yet?

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
If you have, what kind of delivery time did you see?

I talked with the "SVT guy" at Five Star Ford in Plano yesterday, and he told me it can very 6-10 week depending on current production rate, material with holdings, etc. This seem about right?

Being my first new car, and purchasing on my own, I can't find a Mustang with all the options I seeking, so I am looking at special order.

Tapatalkin' on the iPhone

03MUSCLE

03 MUSCLE
Established Member
I ordered 4/11 and still waiting for a delivery date. The dealer said 3rd week in june....Oh and most dealrship have no control over delivery date. It comes when Ford says it dose.:shrug::dw::rollseyes:bash: Dont listen to the BS !!!

M3_Dust

Established Member
I ordered mine at the end of march, I was told it would be up to ten weeks, it only took about a week and a half to go into production. I was given a delivery ETA of 5/4 and it arrived at the dealer in Arizona on 4/27, I took delivery 4/28, so it was only a 5 week wait from order to delivery.

Z25OH

WINGING IT
Established Member
me

supposed to have it today, FINALLY

we'll see....the excitment has completely wore off :bored:

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
I ordered 4/11 and still waiting for a delivery date. The dealer said 3rd week in june....Oh and most dealrship have no control over delivery date. It comes when Ford says it dose.:shrug::dw::rollseyes:bash: Dont listen to the BS !!!

Yeah, I know that once the order is approved by the Asst. Manager and goes to Ford, it's pit of the dealers hands. I was just staring that I was told its typically 6-10 weeks from order/approval date.

Tapatalkin' on the iPhone

jymboslice

Rookie
Established Member
i waited around 6 months for my 2012 and some of you guys are complaining about 2 months......... be patient, it'll get to you.

plattner

Established Member
just put my order in for 2013 deep impact blue gt premium , and the slaesman just said about 6 weeks. so hopefully no longer than that.i hate wwaiting

whitecobra2387

Established Member
I ordered my 2013 white GT/CS on 06/01 got the vin# on 06/15/ and I Just checked with deysha (an amazing ford customer service rep) today and showed ETA to my dealer of 07/08/2012 and she sent me copy of window sticker.

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
I ordered my 2013 white GT/CS on 06/01 got the vin# on 06/15/ and I Just checked with deysha (an amazing ford customer service rep) today and showed ETA to my dealer of 07/08/2012 and she sent me copy of window sticker.

I'm just over a week behind you. Got the build sheet approved and faxed on 6/11, hoping to have a VIN and build date next week. I might call Deysha and see if she has any info on it.

Anybody have her contact info? Email or phone, doesn't matter

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
just put my order in for 2013 deep impact blue gt premium , and the slaesman just said about 6 weeks. so hopefully no longer than that.i hate wwaiting

I agree with you. I'm almost to excited to wait 6 weeks. This will be my first Stang, and new car period. Plus I'm upgrading from a 2001 V6 F150....to a car with more than 2x the crank HP. Winning! Haha

Users who are viewing this thread