Anybody own a quickjack lift????

Cman01

hello
Established Member
Costco is not going to sell the extensions if u bought the slx model. You will need them if u want to use the slx qj to lift the Shelby at the proper lift points.

And yes it will sit higher in the fully down position with the extensions on the slx vs. the ext model. Check my pics above so u can see what I'm talking about.

Robot_trainer

Established Member
I think the EXT version sits lower when in the down position than the add-on extension.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Doesnt matter, they seem to be unobtanium in Canada. Deceiving web sites, moving delivery dates. This thing is amost as impossible to locate as a numbers matching boss 429. Im seriously considering buying 3 more floor jacks, sill pucks and calling it a day. I dont think Ive ever been this frustrated trying to buy something.

Cman01

hello
Established Member
I don't think anybody local in the GTA or Canada will have the extensions or even the EXT model of QJ, only Costco or NAPA in Canada carry the 5000 or 7000SLX QJ.

I got my extensions from Summit when they first started becoming available from QJ in the US.

Tight Lines

Established Member
What flooring do you have? Any issues using the QuickJack on it?

The actual place I purchased it from is no longer in business, however I am pretty sure these are the tiles.
Coin Flex Nitro Tiles - Quiet, Durable Garage Floor Tiles
I love the ones I have and have no problems with my quickjack, normal jack or even jack stands. They do get an indentation but after a few days it like brand new.
I have friends as well as my dad who installed other products and they always say they wished they went with the tiles I got.
The only negative I have found is that you can’t turn the tires at a stand still. Sometimes it distorts them. However they do go back together after a few days. I try to be moving when I turn.

mikes35

Established Member
The actual place I purchased it from is no longer in business, however I am pretty sure these are the tiles.
Coin Flex Nitro Tiles - Quiet, Durable Garage Floor Tiles
I love the ones I have and have no problems with my quickjack, normal jack or even jack stands. They do get an indentation but after a few days it like brand new.
I have friends as well as my dad who installed other products and they always say they wished they went with the tiles I got.
The only negative I have found is that you can’t turn the tires at a stand still. Sometimes it distorts them. However they do go back together after a few days. I try to be moving when I turn.

Thanks for the info, I have the same type of flooring. I'm considering the quick jack 7000ext for use on my 2008 lowered GT500 and my 1967 Mustang. I don't think I'll have a problem with the ext version on my 2008 since I have jacking rails but not sure about my 67. Just for reference, here's a picture of my shop with the coin tiles like you have.

IMG-3046.jpg

Robot_trainer

Established Member
Thanks for the info, I have the same type of flooring. I'm considering the quick jack 7000ext for use on my 2008 lowered GT500 and my 1967 Mustang. I don't think I'll have a problem with the ext version on my 2008 since I have jacking rails but not sure about my 67. Just for reference, here's a picture of my shop with the coin tiles like you have.

View attachment 1528482
Nice!

mikes35

Established Member
Thanks! I just bought the 7000SLX plus the extensions to give me the most versatility. I also got the SUV kit. I know I can make it work on my 2008 since I have jacking rails. Not sure if it’s long enough to work on my 1967 fastback, we’ll see.

Users who are viewing this thread