Anybody close to El Paso?

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
Here is an update guys. I got this PM from Sean, hope he doesn't mind me extending the invite...

wanted to invite you to the track and a cruise happening here in El Paso. A few SVTs are going to go Desert Demon on Friday night. Make a show if you can. Also we (HP Racing) are sponsoring a cruise on Saturday at the Beach House Grill on Montwood Ave. Starts a 6:00 PM and ends when the last car leaves. Hope to see you there. Give me a call if you have any questions.

you guys interested in this instead of hooters, and/or hooters afterwards? I am game for anything.

Chris

EPCobra

1 Crazy Cobra
Established Member
I think the cruise will be cool. I am afraid to take my car to the track again. To get any decent times I have to run my ET Streets and the tranny is already giving me problems. I don't want to break anything before I get a TKO on order. I am open to what ever everyone else wants to do though.

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
Yeah I don't think I can make the track on Friday anyway. No biggie for me. I ran into the guy here in town today by chance who has a black 04 Cobra. He wants to come with too, so we are working that out. He also knows the guy here in town with the Mystic and said he would try and get a hold of him to see if he is up to going. I am hoping the 3 of us can drive out together on Saturday. Should be a good time. I'm also going to check with a girl at work that has a 97 Cobra and see if her and her husband can make it.

Last edited:

03Bra

Established Member
Originally posted by USAF 93Cobra
Hey Chris,

My father lives out there in El Paso. He drives a white '95 Cobra. He always goes to the dragstrip or to Airport track located along North Zaragosa. The airport is awesome on Sunday nights. If you haven't gone, you're a missing a great time.

I try to get up there once in awhile. Hopefully this year I'll have my 93 snake ready to run.

Name "Bottle Bill"?

03Bra

Established Member
Hope you all can make it to the cruise on Saturday! Ro Cobra, this is Raul Telles' last weekend in the states for a while, time to beat up on his Lightning! :) Going to DD on Friday.

Last edited:

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
Yeah thats the way its looking Darryl. You up for still going? I talked with the girl at work today with the 97 and she won't be able to make it. Looks like its the black 04, myself, and possibly the Mystic showing up. Would love to have you show up. Maybe we can get something going for afterwards.

Chris

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
Looks like I am the only Cobra from Cruces that will be there tomorrow night. I will have a buddy of mine with me. Jesus with the black Cobra might make it later in the evening. Evidently the Mystic will be out of town. Sean, I'll give you a call once I get closer to let you know I am on the way.

Darryl, I sent you a PM about tomorrow night. Lost your phone number.

Ralph, David, you guys gonna make it to the Beach House Grill get together??

Chris

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
Sweet. I am leaving here about 4:45 and should be there right around 6. I'll have the 03 Redfire
DSCF0206.jpg

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

I'll bring the digital camera and digital camcorder incase nobody has one. I plan on taking quite a few pictures.

Chris

Calypso

Established Member
Originally posted by USAF 93Cobra
Hey Chris,

My father lives out there in El Paso. He drives a white '95 Cobra. He always goes to the dragstrip or to Airport track located along North Zaragosa. The airport is awesome on Sunday nights. If you haven't gone, you're a missing a great time.

I try to get up there once in awhile. Hopefully this year I'll have my 93 snake ready to run.

I've know Bill since I was in High School. Lee Trevino brings back memories on the ass whoopings he would give our cars. It was fun none the less. That car really knows how to take a beating and runs crazy. Very cool man and free spirited.

03Bra

Established Member
Thanks to everyone who showed up! I hope you will all attend the next one next month. Spread the word!

Users who are viewing this thread