Any Saltwater/Reef people here? Pics of my new tank

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
the wife and I went to a pet store after dinner, a reef tank with fish.,. 6 ft wide., and about 2 ft deep,., maybe 3.5 ft tall.,.,it was slap full .,. a huge clam, and all kinds of stuff that I don't know about., 10 grand for every thing., I only thought about taking a pic when I got home :bash:.,., it was amazing.,., I'll go back some other day to take a pic.,., I would like some advise on it,. or maybe building one from scratch for our house(being built) :thumbsup:

86BigBlockBird

Established Member
those elos systems are super nice. i want one of their 160xls for my next tank.
i was going to post a pic of my tank, but i'll have to wait until i get home. the only stuff i have here is really old and the tank looks really bare. plus we just added an open brain last night so i need some pics of that anyway.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That is a neat tank. My son used to be into fish tanks but now it's sitting here in my basement gathering dust. LOL! I have always loved salt water tanks. There are some gorgeous salt water fish available and the colors just blow me away.

webleedorange61

GO HORNS!!
Established Member
we had 2, 150 gallons at one point. We had a lion fish that died after 5 years and when it died it must have released its poison cause everything died.

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
this is whats for sale for ten grand :eek:

0920081034.gif

bid ass clam
0920081034a.gif

other shots of same tank
0920081035.gif

ibepressin

Established Member
Man how times have changed. I remember a time when a 40 gal was as small as you would want to go with a marine set up. I can't imagine how often you are gonna have to do water changes. Is this your first marine set up?

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
Man how times have changed. I remember a time when a 40 gal was as small as you would want to go with a marine set up. I can't imagine how often you are gonna have to do water changes. Is this your first marine set up?

I am sorry I did not clarify.,., it is in a store and they want ten grand for it.,., the wife a I are tempted

Users who are viewing this thread