Any Puget Sound Members?

95Mike

Kick-Ass Grocery-Getter!
Established Member
I know Hockeypuck is in Renton, but anyone else from the area? I don't see anyone from Washington at all on here.

kj385

Established Member
I know there is at least 5-8 of us here with 03 cobras. It would be nice to have more car people in this area.

rays1999cobra

Established Member
'99 Cobra owner here from Bremerton. I don't see many SVTs at all here, especially in my area. There is a meet that will be at the Tacoma Waterfront on Oct 11th. I'd love to meet up with some fellow SVT owners. That thread is going on in the "Northwest" forum on STANGNET.COM

rfat16

Muscle Car Master
Established Member
Shoot i have only seen a few 03's in Wa. up at Burgermaster. I have a Zinc Yellow one and Live and Work in Renton. We need to have a nice little meet up so we can get to know each other

hockeypuck_74

Established Member
I'd be up for that. This weekend = bad. The girlfriend is moving into a new place so the car will be parked and the family wagon will be seeing action.

Always nice to meet fellow SVT'ers in person. I can probably round up a few more folks here at work as well.

horatio03

mmmm beeer!
Established Member
guess im a little behind the times here, im down in oak harbor. and i know theres at least two more 03's there

rfat16

Muscle Car Master
Established Member
Whats everyone done to there 03?

I would try to set up a meet but its not really the best time of the year to get together, but i might get the urge to meet so keep lookin at this board.

horatio03

mmmm beeer!
Established Member
id like to meet but wont be back in the states for a couple more weeks.

venomus 03

Established Member
I live in Bothell. I have a 03 redfire coupe. I have a buddy in Redmond that has a 03 zinc yellow coupe. I have a few others including myself that like and own foxbodies too.

Nuance

Established Member
I live in Silverdale. There's a few of us cobra guys that run together over here on the peninsula....

I'd love to get together with some people. Hopefully, the weather will support! (not likely lately)

venomus 03

Established Member
Damn Nuance, I just sold my 01 r1 last month. Cannot wait for the 04's but I will probably wait till the end of next summer for prices to come down. But 180hp with the ram air thats insane. My bike was ungodly and it had 150 at the crank. I had a freind that just moved from silverdale and I think he said he was friends with someone in a black 03, dont know if you know him or not.

Nuance

Established Member
Ya, the '04 R1 will be wicked. I'm chomping at the bit for it. Yamaha said it won't be out until Feb-Mar area (which is a stupid time for a bike to come out), so I have to be patient. I'm putting a deposit down at the local shop to catch the second R1 they get (someone beat me to the first). It will be an insane ride.

As for the black '03, I have seen one floating around town but haven't had a chance to talk to him yet. I know that a buddy of mine who owns a '98 cobra knows a dude in a black '03, I think he said the guy works at a bank, but again, our paths have not crossed yet.

on a different note, where'd you your car dyno'ed?? Blood's? I need to get mine done but I'm waiting for my last couple of mods.....

venomus 03

Established Member
I just changed the chip so it is a little more streetable so likely to see a around a 15 hp loss. it was programmed for 105 octane with those numbers, I have had bad luck with Blood's so I will be gettin the next run at place in Kirkland. What do ya have done to yours? Picked a good color.lol

Nuance

Established Member
Currently:

2.90 RR Pulley
90mm Idler
DiabloSport Chip
Magnaflow Catback
Bassani O/R X-Pipe
NGK TR-6 Spark Plugs
9" Big Mouth Open Filter
Pro 5.0 Shifter

On Order: