Any Puget Sound Members?

Nuance

Established Member
Originally posted by kens03cobra
I went to Home Depot and picked up one of those drill pumps for my tranny change...
pump-5.99
fittings for each end nice brass ones for the hose- 1.89
10' of clear hose, <3 dolla...

I am betting this is the way to go, dont have to worry about removing the shifter and all,
AND, will have the pump for other projects, like putting fluids in the bike it will be handy..

:beer:

let me know how that works out for you. I think I'm just going to go up on base and throw it on the lift. It'll be alot easier, plus I can just dispose of the old fluid right there. I can better pics that way as well....

alright, I guess I need to order some Redline now.

kens03cobra

COILED
Established Member
I am goind to do mine on the lift as well, still need a pump to get it up there.... I will let you know how it works out, should be soon here I hope. Gonna check the rearend fluid and tighten the catback as well..what size bolts on our catbacks, oh, thats right,
9/16" :-D

Think I am going to try Penzoil ATF.... I went to Ford to get the stock fill and what they have is Mercon that meets Dexron III specs... SO, if I am going to just get something that meets the specs, why not exceed them..
I have heard both ways on going Syn or not, some mechanics like it, some don't... gonna stay close to stock while the warrenty is still valid..the penzoil is even the same color as stock.. I will let you know if it smooths anything out or makes it quieter...

enough,,,
later,
Ken
:beer: :beer:

rfat16

Muscle Car Master
Established Member
Every ones car ok after the big wind storm???? My house got hit by a tree which is a bitch. I have been a home owner for 6 months now and already a nice size claim. Yippie for rate hikes. To top it off these **** that cut the tree from my roof are trying to charge $2,896 for 1 tree.I called a place after i heard that bill and asked what their rates are. They told me $250 for an emergency call, $250 an hour. The guys that did my house were there 25 mins. My a$$ is feeling streched out. If you ever have this problem DON'T USE AA Experts Tree Service. The will bend you over the tree they are gettin off your roof and do you dry. :nonono: :bash: :dw: :fm:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread