Any Mustang events coming up on the East Coast/Mid-West?

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
I'm looking for a Mustang event to go to that isn't crazy far away from me. I'm located in Maryland. I'm aware of Foxtober Fest in Concord, NC. That is about as far as I would be willing to travel since it's about 6 1/2 hours away.

I'm also willing to travel to the Mid-West about 6-7 hours away. I went to school at OSU, so while I was there i've been to Indiana, Michigan, Kentucky, and surrounding areas of Columbus, OH.

My 86 GT has been down for a while since i've done some upgrades, and also installed a Terminator X. I don't exactly feel too comfortable driving this car further than 6-7 hours, but my buddy also has a modded 86 GT and we've wanted to go to a major Mustang event for a while, but either my car is down, or he has work, so this is the first time my car is running and we're synced up for the most part.

Something 2-3 hours away would be great or local, but in all honesty most of our local, weekly Cars & Coffee meet-ups are in the NoVa area and people bring their uber expensive super cars since the whole area is pretty wealthy. I'm more of a blue collar kind of guy and appreciate seeing all the F150/250s with plumber decals towing their Fox, Monte Carlos, Novas, etc. I use to see at the track on the weekends when I was a kid.

Thanks for any help!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Any more info/details you can share on that, Sid? I Googled it and came up ZERO.

_Satch_

Established Member
Any more info/details you can share on that, Sid? I Googled it and came up ZERO.
Obviously not Sid, but my buddy lives down there too and sent this to me this morning.
-Satch,

1662482066553.jpeg

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
Myrtle Beach/SC always have cool Mustang events. I wish they'd have more events going on in NC. The OBX would be a great Mustang area to cruise down. I want to go to Foxtoberfest, but i'm going to be going to Swanquarter, NC. A town no one has probably heard of and has one stop sign in the entire town. I'm going to go down to see my Dad's headstone for the first time and it's extremely important to visit my Dad in my 86 GT since i've gotten some work done to it and he never got to see it finished. It means the world to me since I grew up working on his 86 GT with him when I was a kid and I want to show him how far i've come with my 86 GT. I know some people may think it makes no sense, but to me it's just something I have to do.

Unfortunately Concord, NC is 6 1/2 hours for Swanquarter, NC. I'm in MD and it takes me 6 1/2 hours to get to Swanquarter, NC.

ford fanatic

Four Eyed Freak
Established Member
You just missed the mustang round up at Carlisle last weekend, and Mustang Club of America just had a big show in Georgia.

I think other than Foxtoberfest there's not much left this year.

I'm in Maryland too, May is Chocalote Fox in Hershey and Ford Nationals in June at Carlisle. Both big events that I go to.

Users who are viewing this thread