any meets/cruises in pa????

dragon40k

Established Member
Are you familiar with www.cjponyparts.com
They are very close to you and host some events (drag days and shows).
There is also a place across the street with a dyno. I plan on getting Dynoed there in the next couple of weeks just to check the AF and get some numbers.

svtcobra4.6

Established Member
ya i kno cj's there 15 mins from me and where is there a dyno? theres stump's in pine grove he is good with these cars owner has a 2.8kb 03 termi

black93

Established Member
Yea I think I've seen that guy floating around before on county line rd a few times. Good to know ha. There are few more guys in the area with cobra s etc, not sure if there
Members on here though.

My father lives in Hatfield and has a black '03 10th anniversary coupe.

wh1plsh

Established Member
I'm down to cruise. I'm stationed at sector Delaware bay (Philly) my first coast guard unit I've been here for 3 days and I have yet to do anything outside the station, my # is 2524550025 hit me up if something goes down!

ATFPat

Established Member
My father lives in Hatfield and has a black '03 10th anniversary coupe.

Nice, wonder if ive seen him. Ive seen a black cobra that way once. Had white letter banner on the front windshield along with some type of 18' inch chrome wheels. I was heading past the driver when I saw it.

Last edited:

black93

Established Member
Nice, wonder if ive seen him. Ive seen a black cobra that way once. Had white letter banner on the front windshield along with some type of 18' inch chrome wheels. I was heading past the driver when I saw it.

No banner and stock 10th anniv wheels.

Wayneo

Established Member
Spotted a blue shelby gt500 on street road yesterday morning pulling into pepboys parkinglot. Was lowered, wide tires, and loud ass exhaust. Seeing if it was someone on here. Sounded Mean!!!!!

ATFPat

Established Member
Not sure if you, but saw a black cobra crusing down meeting house last week. Think it was Monday. Also been seeing a zinc cobra floating area on 611Rt

Wayneo

Established Member
Not sure if you, but saw a black cobra crusing down meeting house last week. Think it was Monday. Also been seeing a zinc cobra floating area on 611Rt

Not me, I have a sonic blue cobra I shaded out the color to make it look black in the picture. I have also been seeing the yellow 03 cobra driving down 611 once and a while. I just started and finished my car up last weekened. Just waiting for the tuner to get back in town to do the dyno tune, then I'll be ready to do some cruises or meets....

ATFPat

Established Member
^ seeing the banner and having a black cobra makes me wish I went with 18 stockers!

There was a bunch of convertables yesterday floating around yesterday.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread