any meets/cruises in pa????

brisk_tea

Established Member
no one wants to go out

well yeah, i'm sure we all do. it's just still a bit too cold for drag radials, not to mention the salt is still on the roads. i've had a beloved fox rust on me, and won't ever have that happen again.

besides it's still 'working on car time',. i've got to get a tko-600 in my '94, and a bunch of stuff to the shelby.

ATFPat

Established Member
Hopefully we can get a meet going within a few weeks, weather is warming up slowly. 50's feels hot now ha.

Wayneo

Established Member
Hey, ATF Pat where you driving down 611 past the navel basel on thursday around 11:45am. I say a black cobra with chrome inserts on the bumper and was pretty loud. Just saw you live in horsham, so do I so I figured it could have been you.

ATFPat

Established Member
Hey, ATF Pat where you driving down 611 past the navel basel on thursday around 11:45am. I say a black cobra with chrome inserts on the bumper and was pretty loud. Just saw you live in horsham, so do I so I figured it could have been you.

Yep, had it out. Still working on making the exhaust alittle more quiet ha. Dieing to drive it and had to get things done around the area so it worked out. I'm right near horsham road/dresher road area. If your ever around cursing, let me know.

Last edited:

Wayneo

Established Member
Cool I will!! All I'm going to say is look out for a purple convertible eclipse with a huge intercooler in the front. I had my cobra out today and he pulled next to me on 611 right where I saw you. He honked and we went from 50, he beat me like I was standing still. I'll be installing my kb2.2 in a couple weeks but not even sure if that's going to be enough. My only mods right now are in my sig, so im probably around 450rwhp. His car is easily a 10 second 4 banger.... It was fun though

ATFPat

Established Member
Yea I think I've seen that guy floating around before on county line rd a few times. Good to know ha. There are few more guys in the area with cobra s etc, not sure if there
Members on here though.

da2k17

Established Member
Theres a bunch of SVT's here in NEPA but its a hell of a drive just to cruise.. maybe we can set a night up im the summer and get some people together...

Users who are viewing this thread