any meets/cruises in pa????

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member
welcome. american muscle is in chester county pa. they have a pretty big car show once a year. Other then that I dunno. west chester used to be hot a few years ago but has died recently. which sucks. it used to be a blast. races every week night.

1slohawk

Established Member
welcome. american muscle is in chester county pa. they have a pretty big car show once a year. Other then that I dunno. west chester used to be hot a few years ago but has died recently. which sucks. it used to be a blast. races every week night.

I miss those days between WC, Painters crossing, and DND on 202 in DE you could always find something going on and someone to race.

eagledriver

I miss those days between WC, Painters crossing, and DND on 202 in DE you could always find something going on and someone to race.

April 17th at the AACA Museum in Hershey we are having a Shelby/Mustang show in front of the Museum.

May 1st is a big cruise in show at the Carlisle Spring show in Carlisle, PA

Biggest Ford/mustang show in the country is the Carlisle Ford Nationals June 3rd to June 5th (3,000 +/- cars attend).

As we get closer to April a BUNCH of shows/cruises open up in the Harrisburg/Hershey area.

Usually a big show in July at Hoffman Ford in Harrisburg.

CJ Pony parts in Hbg show in August.

check bluemooncruisers.com for some nice cruises once spring breaks.

See ya around
Andy

JSZ03

Local Mustang Legend
Established Member
I have a list that I get from a local car club that i can send....most are in the York, Md, and Philly area

Users who are viewing this thread