Any lower mileage stock SY coupes around?

scrmngyellow

Established Member
Howdy svt folks,

I sold my screaming yellow cobra years ago on the svt forum, and I'm curious if there are any left? I'm not in the market at the moment, but might start looking seriously in six months or a year. Just curious if there are any lower mileage, stock, screaming yellow cars still around? I don't consider air intakes, exhaust systems to be what I would consider modified, talking pullies, tunes, blowers, injectors, straight axle/auto swaps. Seems like every yellow car that comes up for sale is high mileage, modified, wrecked, rusty, or has stripes painted on it. Anyways, if you got one, I would love to hear about it. If you're thinking about trading one in or selling it, let me know before you do, maybe we could work something out. I've been following Chris Sullivan's videos putting his car back together, and I just love the yellow still. Honestly, if I could find a higher mileage stock car that needs paint, I would love to hear about it too. So many of these cars are modified now, it's exciting for me to see stock ones. Posts your pics and stories. Thanks!

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
3A5C1998-883C-4544-9F59-530A71FC2901.jpeg
E9D09562-A35B-400C-907F-618138BDBDBB.jpeg

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
I sold the welds I had. I should have kept them. Such a classic looking wheel that just works for these cars.
I've never been sold on the fronts but the rears I love. I want the S77's

Crimson2v

Established Member
Premium Member
I found one yesterday at a dealer in PA, looked like a good deal. It has 58k miles and they are asking 28 for it. I got to looking at the pics and the underside is rusting pretty badly.

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
here is one i got on my comp. rest of are my phone

also some footage of it as well in the vid below.

wow that side by side pic between the two yellows really illustrates why one is so much more coveted and popular than the other.

no hate to zy guys tho, any terminator is badass.

but it's just the way the sy pops when they're compared, i never really saw such a marked difference before

Users who are viewing this thread