Any Experience With Budsgunshop.com or Gunbroker.com

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
So, I found the hunting rifle I want to buy to replace my .243 and fave found a few available. Nobody local wants to deal on on what I want locally. I found the rifle on Budsgunshop.com and Gunbroker.com for $100-$170 less than anywhere local.

I have never had any dealings with either place online so I was looking to see if any of you all have.

Sent from your mom’s sex drawer using the svtperformance.com mobile app

utlong31

Established Member
2nd that. Nothing but good things to say about Buds. I have bought several guns from them without any problems. They even offer layaway on some of them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
I've never tried Bud's as I was always able to get things cheaper from Gunbroker. I've heard nothing but good things though. As for Gunbroker, every transaction has gone perfectly smooth. Never an issue. I always buy from sellers with great feedback and a long history on there though.

OETKB

bad attitude
Established Member
I've had one or two transactions that might have gone better on gunbroker. Remember, you are usually dealing with someone different every time.

Buds, is Buds, is Buds. One organization.

Deceptive

Established Member
Premium Member
Yeah well in my blue ball shit state of massashitsits we can’t by guns online so I envy you guys that can.

I’ve been reading that my state thinks it should be the example for all other states to follow when it comes to gun laws.
God help us from these cucks.

God’s wrath for Brady and Bellicheck selling their souls to Satan. Suck it chowda head.

Honestly, looking at your laws is like looking at Communist Kalifornia.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
God’s wrath for Brady and Bellicheck selling their souls to Satan. Suck it chowda head.

Honestly, looking at your laws is like looking at Communist Kalifornia.

It sucks here and I don’t watch the nfl. They lost me forever when they protested the flag and anthem.

I definitely will not spend my life in this shithole state. I will move to a nice warm southern conservative state in the future.

OETKB

bad attitude
Established Member
It sucks here and I don’t watch the nfl. They lost me forever when they protested the flag and anthem.

I definitely will not spend my life in this shithole state. I will move to a nice warm southern conservative state in the future.
We gotta seat for you right down here ya big galoot.

Last edited:

Ford>Chevy

Established Member
My dad used GunBroker to buy a Browning Cynergy Trap Model. Bought it new and was shipped from the dealer in MI to a FFL here in Commiechusetts. No problems encountered in the transfer, and no damager either. Haven't heard anything about Buds.

Intervention302

Established Member
Bought .22LR ammo from Buds a few times. No issues!

I bought a HK416D from some online website. Worked smoothly. Just had to pay a FFL $35 fee

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
We gotta seat for you right down here ya big galoot.
You know how I know that those NE states suck. Because fl is filled with them. You could ce down here and be a Yanklish translator, lol!

cj428mach

Established Member
I have purchased a gun off gunbroker and it went just fine. Buying a gun online can save a lot of money but dealing with and finding and FFL can be a major PITA so make sure you have a good one.

Once I bought an LRB M14 online that was assembled with all USGI parts. I already had a nice stock so I opted to just have the seller ship me the upper assembly and the trigger group to save me some money. When I went down to my FFL to pick up the gun the only thing there was the upper assembly and no trigger group. The FFL said the only thing that came in the box was the upper assembly, naturally the seller said he shipped a trigger group too so it was a he said she said deal.

I picked up the upper and decided to stop by the FFL again the next day after talking to the shipper. When I walked in to the FFL and talked to the manager he said they found the trigger group in the trash, it apparently had been thrown away with the packing supplies. That was almost a severely expensive screwing I received and kind of soured me on internet gun buying.

I've purchased 1 other gun since then online and asked that I be present when they opened the box, they had no problem with that but said they had to check in all inventory they received that day. So as long as I made it by the store the same day the gun arrived they'd open it with me, if I couldn't make it in they'd open it with out me being there.

Deceptive

Established Member
Premium Member
I went ahead and ordered from Buds to since it was free shipping, though I did pay $7 for the insurance.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

nxhappy

Established Member
very very good deals can be found on GB. Buds is good as well. Although the "cash discount" is bullshit. Just charge one price LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread