Any dyno #'s yet from BA-Bolt's (Billetflow) blower inlet & T.B.?

ALLNTRL

Established Member
Has anyone got any dyno info. yet? They have pictures up on the site of it installed (Looks SOOOOOOOO SWEEETTTTT!!!!) :thumbsup: And they are slightly cheaper than the PHP set-up. Anyway, dyno results is what we are after!!! Anyone?

Last edited:

jtfx6552

Established Member
Doug,
If you have results and don't want to post them, send me a PM too, please. I'm looking for dyno results and availability information.

JT

dougwg

Established Member
test results

Ok.... the ONLY test results that I can comment on are the one's that WE (BilletFlow) did on our test mule.

I'm not going to put my name on the line by talking about someone else’s tests with our product.

That being said, I have already posted the results that we got, Bolting Our Throttle Body and Adapter up to a dead bone stock 03 Cobra. The results are on BilletFlow Web Site.

Some will ask why does it say 10-15HP instead of exactly 13.87624HP

Simple
A Dyno is not that accurate, there are thousands of variables from 1 run to the next, even 10 mins later. IE: Air Temp, Super Charger Temp, and Humidity Etc. And Ever car is different.

We will be testing on a Mod'ed Cobra as soon as we can find a guy on the Metro Detroit Area willing to try it on his Cobra. (Hint Hint)

Jim @JDM has had our TB and Adapter since about last Thursday and will be giving us the results as soon as he has them. :beer:

P.S. All I can comment on are the facts.

If you ask specific Questions I will try my best to answer them to best of my ability.:thumbsup:

Thank you,
Dougwg

dougwg

Established Member
Re: Re: Any dyno #'s yet from BA-Bolt's (Billetflow) blower inlet & T.B.?

Originally posted by Soap
"They" LMAO.

--Joe

what does that mean?:??: :??:

dougwg

Established Member
Originally posted by highmiles
Hey,
I see 2 similarities between billetflow and php:
-huge price(which I thought billetlfow was going to be more reasonable and he stated that)
-changing web prices(2 days ago the setup was $895 now it is $849)

I am very happy to see the product is being released, but very unhappy to see the final price.

Ok. do this for me
Take a look at our website, Look at what WE put into this product.

Then come up with a price that YOU would charge for all the Precision work.

We make Premium Parts for Premium Cars.

Is your Cobra worth having the Best products installed on it? :shrug:

Our Throttle Body and Adapter is ALL made in America (not just Assembled) By American Skilled Trades Toolmakers.

:shrug:

needspeed

Interested Party
Established Member
I agree that your workmanship looks to be top notch and I am sure is not inexspensive to produce. I think that people will spend money on chip and pulley first and then go the extra mile for a trick TB. I admit I would spend $500 or so on it now just because it looks so good (Sonic Blue). It would be cool to see numbers on a 2.80 pulley w/chip car.

HIGH ROLLER

Established Member
Doug,
This is Matt i would be more than happy to be the test mule for this setup since i am already waiting on one;-) I have a very modified car already as you can see from my dyno numbers in my signature and i only live 21/2 hours from Detroit so let me know if your interested!:)

Matt

Jerryk

Halfshaft abuser
Established Member
Have any of you talked to Doug? He's a great guy willing to answer any question he can. Have you seen the PHP inlet? Its a tac welded elbow? This one will be cast and colored to look exactly like our existing elbows? Dual springs on the TB, cut out of a block of aluminum. Don't rag the guy for being priced near the PHP TB and Inlet, THANK him because compared to that it seems like we're getting a lot more for the $. Not going to argue any other supply/demand, volume/revenue, capitalism/opportunism arguments.

Users who are viewing this thread