Any Delaware guys in here?

oneslo5.0

Established Member
Leme know I should have my memebership for the "ugh fast" club lol we can find somethin to get into. Pm me if u wana do somethin when the weather get it's shit together.

I'm slow, my buddy just got done his 03 cobra that made 622.....one of my best friends and I are down to crunch time to finish his cobra. It should go well into the 8's and still be tagged, heat/ac....all the good stuff to make 4 digit power through the auto.

I'm down for anything once we get a break from this weather.

PC03GT

Established Member
Can't wait till the weather breaks, we gotta get together before OC. The slobra is gonna be pushing 800 on the baby tune and 1200 on the big boi tune. The green bean is gonna be making 600.

Last edited:

oneslo5.0

Established Member
:coolman:
Can't wait till the weather breaks, we gotta get together before OC. The slobra is gonna be pushing 800 on the baby tune and 1200 on the big boi tune. The green bean is gonna be making 600.

Got a race for your big boi tune car, but I can't set a race up that I don't own but I know he will be about it.

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
I am leaving Thuesday, already have out room.

:beer:

Slow car will be 600ish and the fast cars will be 1000+ between the 6 guys in our room.

Nice! I think there is another thread of guys getting things lined up. She should pick a place and meet up. Anyone got any two way radios bring I'm ;)

oneslo5.0

Established Member
Sounds like a stacked room to me
That akward moment 600 is a joke it's like showing up to a gun battle with a water pistol and no water :bored:
Nice! I think there is another thread of guys getting things lined up. She should pick a place and meet up. Anyone got any two way radios bring I'm ;)
We are all meeting Thursday at the mall "around" lunch time and heading down, 2 cars are in Middletown so they are just meeting us around the toll.

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
That akward moment 600 is a joke it's like showing up to a gun battle with a water pistol and no water :bored:

We are all meeting Thursday at the mall "around" lunch time and heading down, 2 cars are in Middletown so they are just meeting us around the toll.

I'm about 25-30mim from 62st. Lets pick a place in town to meet up and Cruz like a wolf pack lookin for chebbys haha

oneslo5.0

Established Member
I'm about 25-30mim from 62st. Lets pick a place in town to meet up and Cruz like a wolf pack lookin for chebbys haha
I can tell you 3 vettes(c5z, c6, c6z) and a CTS-V will be in the group. But I will figure out what the guys rolling out of Middletown are doing and I will open a post in here once all of it is set.

PC03GT

Established Member
I'll be down Saturday. I'm sure we'll all run into each other. I'll be in the slo 600 HP gthg v3 gt.

Users who are viewing this thread