Any Delaware guys in here?

alaskaal

Established Member
Been a few months since I was on here! We have gotten a few more responses than I thought we would from such a small area!!!
Quick fill in on my goings on.......last time I was on here I had just sold my Vista Blue Roush 427R and put a down payment on a new 13 gt500. What a happy camper .....till I blew up my damn truck. Had to pull deposit and bought a 2013 F350 Diesel (got a car trailer also so if any of ya'll need anything towed.....)
Last week the wife saw a 1800 mile 07 racer red gt500 at the local dealer and bought it for me for a early bday present. Helluva woman there!
I know we are all in the grips of one heck of a winter but we all need to meet up and do some planning for the local cruises and shows.
Would really like to meet ya'll and share some car time........

'99Ranger

Established Member
AFAIK ILG is not a TSA regulated/commercial airfield. Although it has been at least 10 years since I worked there.

Also I just moved up to Newark from Middletown.

Willens

Never finishes anythi
Established Member
AFAIK ILG is not a TSA regulated/commercial airfield. Although it has been at least 10 years since I worked there.

Also I just moved up to Newark from Middletown.

It is, I forgot Frontier has a base on the other side of the field. Just doesn't seem like it as simple as it is getting in and out compared to others.

Fellow welcome from fellow new guy :beer:

PC03GT

Established Member
Getting ready to put my vortech back on! Also my boys about to get his 03 cobra back this week hopefully with his hellraiser kit from Rev Auto!

WildOne12

Established Member
Seems like we should saddle up and thrash some chebbies this spring and summer

The new Camaro's seem to be scarce at the track & the ones I have run into on the street didn't have a chance. Now the newer Vette's run pretty good, but I have a plan to take care of them soon...

03_snakebite

Established Member
Pike creek. My cars been gone in the shop since sept n it's killing me. I'm suppose to get it back supposedly the beginning of match. I didn't know that many mustang were around up here. It seems like every time I take her out there's nothing ever around. Pike creek shopping center does a car show every first sat of the month. If it's nice that would b a great spot to meet n then go raise some hell. Leme know if ur interested.

oneslo5.0

Established Member
Pike creek. My cars been gone in the shop since sept n it's killing me. I'm suppose to get it back supposedly the beginning of match. I didn't know that many mustang were around up here. It seems like every time I take her out there's nothing ever around. Pike creek shopping center does a car show every first sat of the month. If it's nice that would b a great spot to meet n then go raise some hell. Leme know if ur interested.
I live in Wilmington, but I spend alot of time at my girlfriends house in the Prices Corner area, my buddy lives right behind BWW on limestone....

We are building a...ugh...fast cobra in our garage that we have. Just the run of the mill 8 second cobra street car. :shrug:

Almost that time of year, like I said my buddy and I rent a shop but we are looking to have a rather big BBQ of all the fastest car's around here, when we get things locked down I wil post it.

PC03GT

Established Member

They need to hurry the **** up. Can't wait to go to OC and tear some shit up Bobo!

03_snakebite

Established Member
I live in Wilmington, but I spend alot of time at my girlfriends house in the Prices Corner area, my buddy lives right behind BWW on limestone....

We are building a...ugh...fast cobra in our garage that we have. Just the run of the mill 8 second cobra street car. :shrug:

Almost that time of year, like I said my buddy and I rent a shop but we are looking to have a rather big BBQ of all the fastest car's around here, when we get things locked down I wil post it.

Leme know I should have my memebership for the "ugh fast" club lol we can find somethin to get into. Pm me if u wana do somethin when the weather get it's shit together.

Users who are viewing this thread