Any Delaware guys in here?

oneslo5.0

Established Member
Yeah, inquiring minds want to know! We have a small crew of weekend warriors in the Newark area in case you ever want to hang with us. We use the Dunkin Donuts on Kirkwood Hwy., the one next to Ritas and Millcreek FD, as a home base.
Jim, if you still have my number shoot me a text next time. I also met Sean on 495 one night, I know atleast 2 other cobras that would join. :banana:

THunterW

SGTSVT & SVTSGT
Established Member
Yeah man I live right down the street from him. I've seen your SB drive by a few times when you went down to his house. Car is badass!

SuperSnake87

Established Member
Sorry guys, haven't checked back in this sub forum for awhile.

Details on my car.
2003 Cobra-Torch Red. 37k miles. Pretty much stock, I have a 2.91 pulley, magnaflow exhaust and shifter. I'm looking to get the car sorted out and make sure its healthy and then let the modding games begin! If all is well w/ the motor, its TVS time!

scott_0

Established Member
while I dont live in Delaware, I frequent Newark, dont hang down there like I used to back in the early 2000's when I owned my Fox Saleen

Taderzngravy

Established Member
Damn I didnt realize that there were this many people from Delaware on here. Anyone know who has a black 13 or 14 GT around Brennan Estates? I followed him through there yesterday and noticed he has the same kazoo exhaust tip problem that I did.

THunterW

SGTSVT & SVTSGT
Established Member
Nah, haven't seen him. I used to date a girl that lives over there but it's been a while since I've been through that area.

delawhere 23

Established Member
Damn I didnt realize that there were this many people from Delaware on here. Anyone know who has a black 13 or 14 GT around Brennan Estates? I followed him through there yesterday and noticed he has the same kazoo exhaust tip problem that I did.

That was me... new to the site... just got the car before Thanksgiving.

delawhere 23

Established Member

So what's wrong with my exhaust? I thought it sounds pretty good, much deeper than my G8 was. It's a Pypes axleback.

90sslx

Established Member
I know most of you guys are up north, but has anyone in dover seen the guy running around in the 13/14 blue GT-500.

Taderzngravy

Established Member
So what's wrong with my exhaust? I thought it sounds pretty good, much deeper than my G8 was. It's a Pypes axleback.

I could have sworn it was stainless works from the look of the mufflers. From behind it looked like the tips were sticking too far out, alot of the 13+ cars have that problem

I know most of you guys are up north, but has anyone in dover seen the guy running around in the 13/14 blue GT-500.

Na havent seen it yet

delawhere 23

Established Member
Former G8 owner here myself! Sometimes I miss that car...

Yeah, wish I could have both, but we need our Expedition too. Been a mustang guy my whole life, just been a while since I've had one.

I could have sworn it was stainless works from the look of the mufflers. From behind it looked like the tips were sticking too far out, alot of the 13+ cars have that problem

Na havent seen it yet

Totally agree about the tips sticking out too far. I burned the crap out of my leg once on my M5 by walking too close behind the car. Makes me nervous when my son is walking around behind the car now. I wish the tips didn't stick out so far and they were cut to the same angle as the bumper (kinda like the Corsa axlebacks)... I just can't see spending that much on axlebacks.

Users who are viewing this thread