Any 2019 or 20 350R’s under sticker?

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Sexy as hell, congrats! I know you were going after an "under msrp" deal... what were you able get on this one?

Nukem1040

Established Member
Thanks again! Mid $50’s, 3k miles. Has all the packages, CF dash, and Recaro’s. Only downside is Ford Performance school will not allow me to use his certificate at the racing school. I am extremely upset and is one big thing one my bucket list. Now I’m not sure how else to approach in getting into a GT350 racing school?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WVTrakPak

Established Member
Thanks again! Mid $50’s, 3k miles. Has all the packages, CF dash, and Recaro’s. Only downside is Ford Performance school will not allow me to use his certificate at the racing school. I am extremely upset and is one big thing one my bucket list. Now I’m not sure how else to approach in getting into a GT350 racing school?

Just sign up for a regular track day. I did the event and it was good and I would do it agian, but really you only get about 20 minutes on track and there are a lot of people there who have never been on track and are scared to death.

I would not pay to attend the event, give me the SCMC event at the ROVAL in Sept as it will be a ton more track time.

Nukem1040

Established Member
Just sign up for a regular track day. I did the event and it was good and I would do it agian, but really you only get about 20 minutes on track and there are a lot of people there who have never been on track and are scared to death.

I would not pay to attend the event, give me the SCMC event at the ROVAL in Sept as it will be a ton more track time.

Cool, thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread