Any 2019 or 20 350R’s under sticker?

Nukem1040

Established Member
Seeing as the market was thrown off with the 500’s, I’m looking to see if there are any great 350R deals floating around? I’ve seen the prices all over and the MSRP. There are about 3-4 under MSRP, on the East coast. Colors I’m looking for are Blue, Silver, or magnetic. Prefer not to have the technology package.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nukem1040

Established Member
Refining my search.

-I’m looking for 1)magnetic grey with Kona blue stripes or 2)Silver with the Kona blue strips or the 3)Ford Racing Blue with stripes.
-I’m not interested in spending the extra money on the B&O radio system and Navigation.
-prefer Recaro seats. Ac/heated seats is optional.
-Handling package would be nice.
-car cover
-exposes carbon fiber interior

That’s exactly what I’m looking for. Needle in the haystack, but I hope we can find her.

Nukem1040

Established Member
How are the Recaro seats as far as lumbar support? I broke my L3 and have chronic lower back pain. I’m worried the lower section dips in which would make your lumbar sink in. This would put me in daily pain and I wouldn’t even be able to drive it.

07 Black Beauty

Established Member
How are the Recaro seats as far as lumbar support? I broke my L3 and have chronic lower back pain. I’m worried the lower section dips in which would make your lumbar sink in. This would put me in daily pain and I wouldn’t even be able to drive it.

I daily my R and find the recarros to be more comfortable than the heated seats in my wife's Escape Titanium. Your best bet would be to find a dealer that has a standard 350 w/ the Recarros and try them out.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
I’d definitely find any 350 with Recaros and try them out with your back history.
If the Recaros cause discomfort the regular 350 sport seats are also very good for non road course work.
I prefer the Recaros personally.
Last, wraps are getting so good, if you were going to do paint protection anyway, a wrap could get you the color combo you want plus paint protection.
Good luck.
-J

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Test drive a regular GT with magnetic ride, may trump everything else with your back issue.

Nukem1040

Established Member
I really wanted an R but couldn’t justify the extra $12-$15k. I found Ford Performance Blue with White stripes. I preferred black stripes, but couldn’t pass it up with having everything else I wanted. Carbon fiber dash, handling and technology package, and Recaro seats.

I’m driving this Friday morning (11 hr drive), making the transactions Saturday morning, loading her up and headed back.
From what everyone has said about the Recaro and how comfortable they are, I’m confident my back will be ok in it.

For some reason, Tapatalk is having issues loading the pictures (corina virus perhaps?), though I’m all sure you know what it looks like.

Nukem1040

Established Member
2d9433b63e72abc738e27f66683e889b.jpg

I pick the car up this evening with a clear bra and 20% tint with 5% eyebrow. Can’t wait!
Thanks for the congrats!!

Nukem1040

Established Member
Very nice!

Are the adjustable camber plates that come with the handling package are installed? I've heard dealers forget to put them on.

No, not installed. The original owner drove it from Missouri to TX and realized they didn’t even put the plates in the trunk. Dealership had no clue what they were and ended up mailing them to him. I have them sitting on my shelf. I look at them being needed of I were road racing, which I’m not planning on any time soon.

Nukem1040

Established Member
b656a87e1b1ef4e4e09dd590ded6e6c8.jpg

Thanks! Windows are tinted now and clear bra installed.

Users who are viewing this thread