Anti-boycott Starbucks on Feb. 14th

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Ill make sure to stop by twice.

Funny part is if SB came out and really spread the word that they are pro-gun, doubt youd ever hear of one getting robbed ever again. Funny how that works.

Guy Fawkes

Established Member
Im gonna run into a starbucks that day with an AR15 yelling wildily and incoherently to show my support. If there are any cops there that day I will be sure to show them im supporting starbucks gun laws by yelling at them while flailing around my ar15.

lokslikasolstic

Mrs. 203Cree
Established Member
I'll be stopping for sure. I love Starbucks anyway, so this is just another good excuse. I always somehow get a free drink when I go to the one right next door to work too.

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
I'm going to assume the NRA is a bigger organization. They'll just prob tell all their members to go out and buy something from Starbucks on that day too.

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
i will take a visit for the principle of disliking those who wish to take away constitutional rights

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
I was always under the assumption that regardless the stores policy toward carrying concealed, by law you're allowed to carry. Most they can do is tell you to leave? Starbucks would never tellanyone to leave, unless u already paid.

even if you're an off duty cop, you cant take a firearm into disneyland :shrug:

Police Seek Gunman In Starbucks Shooting - The Central Coast News Story - KSBW The Central Coast

and this happened in a Starbuck's parking lot

Police: Woman Dies, Accidentally Shot Self Near Starbucks - Sacramento News Story - KCRA Sacramento

edit: I guess it's interesting enough that both of these incidents happened in California...

not too long ago a man shot himself in the bathroom at a local starbucks
Starbucks Suicide: Man Apparently Commits Suicide At Starbucks In Thousand Oaks

just this year CA passed a law again unloaded open carry. pretty quickly too. they kind of made a "big" deal about it last year when some gun advocates were making headlines about carry unloaded open carry in public. welcome to CA

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
I don't drink coffee but I'll go buy a fresh made sweet tea from there and hold my pinkie high and proud while I drink it.

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
Their hot chocolate is the bomb-dizzle.

Buying two that day!

Thanks for the story, Kyle.

Fox-4

OFFICER BARBRADY
Established Member
I don't drink coffee but I'll go buy a fresh made sweet tea from there and hold my pinkie high and proud while I drink it.

I'll take a unsweetened tea. Pinkie out, FEELS LIKE A SIR

79df477c.jpg

BRNG ITT

Established Member
England's gun related homicide was historically low even BEFORE anti-gun legislation was put into place. Just sayin'.

97desertCobra

Procharged!
Established Member
I love Starbucks! I'll be sure to stop by on the 14th and buy some coffee beans. I always conceal carry but I think that I will open carry just for that one day.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
I was always under the assumption that regardless the stores policy toward carrying concealed, by law you're allowed to carry. Most they can do is tell you to leave? Starbucks would never tellanyone to leave, unless u already paid.

How are they going to know if you have a firearm? Install metal detectors? Hire TSA to man these detectors? All that will happen is that you'll be asked to leave the property from the Hippie behind the counter.

I have a K cups box of Pike Place Roast by Starbucks. Good coffee but I prefer Chock Full o'Nuts. Not only is it flavorful but an entire can is still cheaper then a cup of coffee at Starbucks.

Users who are viewing this thread