Anti-boycott Starbucks on Feb. 14th

Dusten

Established Member
:lol: How exactly did they figure this out? I don't even know where to begin.

Not to mention, I didn't think any gun owners would go to Starbucks in the first place. :shrug:

Personally I'm not a fan of their coffee, but I'll be happy to drink an overpriced cup of theirs that day to support a little old thing called the bill of rights.

i go there occasionally. I have a deployed friend that likes starbucks, i always go there armed too. I honestly can;t remember the last time i heard of a person with concealed carry a) shooting someone in public while carrying concealed legally and b) actually caring that a coffee shop did or didnt allow that gun.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Last edited by a moderator:

crew_dawg16

Established Member
Any statistics out there for the number of gun related crimes at Starbucks stores?

Sent from my phone (no "i" needed).

Dusten

Established Member
if someone was shot in a starbucks i can guarentee that starbucks banning guns would no prevent it. If you are willing to commit murder is the a law against you carrying your gun there going to make you change your mind? Man, liberals are ****ing retarded

ViciousJay

Established Member
starbucks blows! i seriously hope the go out of business... ill never understand how or why people think their coffee is good?!

SecondhandSnake

Established Member
if someone was shot in a starbucks i can guarentee that starbucks banning guns would no prevent it. If you are willing to commit murder is the a law against you carrying your gun there going to make you change your mind? Man, liberals are ****ing retarded

but...but...but...

They said that if we enforce England-style firearm laws we'll see a 97% drop in gun related homicide! They can't be lying can they?

:rollseyes

nicktoney

weeee
Established Member
I was always under the assumption that regardless the stores policy toward carrying concealed, by law you're allowed to carry. Most they can do is tell you to leave? Starbucks would never tellanyone to leave, unless u already paid.

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
I will go too just because they are fighting the librools.. I just don't understand where all these dumbasses come from

I approve this thread because it makes me feel less homo for liking Starbucks. They're the only place that makes their iced coffees strong enough to be worth drinking. I'll support it.

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Not a big fan of their coffee but i'll head to Starbucks in hopes of running into one of these idiots.

ImportsSuk

DelValMuscleCars
Established Member

^^ This.

thanks for the link. going to try to organize an open carry meet at one of the 65,000 Starbucks here in Bucks County...

Users who are viewing this thread