Another wonderful moment via FL man

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
*** VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED *** GRAFIC CONTENT ***

Award winning (Darwin) florida man, has a tiger turn his arm into a bloody mop. Cops respond and put down tiger.

click link for video—> Anvato Universal Player

fast forward to 6:30 mark for the meat and potatoes.

Zemedici

Established Member
**** was he doing? Trying to swoon the ****ing thing?

(to be fair I skipped to Ken getting gnawed on by the tiger)

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
**** was he doing? Trying to swoon the ****ing thing?

(to be fair I skipped to Ken getting gnawed on by the tiger)

i guess the dumb bastard watched too much Tiger King…

You skipped over the best part… His screams and cries for help… I wasnt aware that Tiger mauling would instantaneously give you a sex change. I swear I thought he was a woman…

I only feel bad for the tiger and the cop who had to shoot it.

Machdup1

Established Member
In a just world, they would have shot the idiot and feed his body to the tiger.

Instead we all will have our insurance rates go up because that moron failed to understand that tigers are not house pets.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
He was there as a cleaning person who shouldn't have had access to that area. This happened last week south of me and everyone here feels the same about the animal getting shot.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'd love to hear the cleaning guy's explanation as to why he was there, in an off-limits area. Sad for the tiger. That cop that fired the shot did what he had to do. There was no other option but to shoot to kill. Wonder how far the tiger ran before it fell and died.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I wonder what a warning shot would have done? Maybe Tiger would have bailed.

i believe it might have caused the tiger to retreat. Now, as I arm chair quarterback, i would have shot 2-3 consecutive warning shots right next to tigers ears… then escalate to 1 shot to tigers arm/thigh… and if that didnt do the trick, move on to deadly force….

but then again, being in that situation and seen ol dudes arm and hearing his screams, id likely would have done the same as the cop that was there…

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
i believe it might have caused the tiger to retreat. Now, as I arm chair quarterback, i would have shot 2-3 consecutive warning shots right next to tigers ears… then escalate to 1 shot to tigers arm/thigh… and if that didnt do the trick, move on to deadly force….

but then again, being in that situation and seen ol dudes arm and hearing his screams, id likely would have done the same as the cop that was there…

doesnt matter, once the tiger attacked someone they would end up putting it down regardless.

Now watch, even though dipshit passed through restricted areas that were marked he will still collect from worker's comp etec...

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
doesnt matter, once the tiger attacked someone they would end up putting it down regardless.

Now watch, even though dipshit passed through restricted areas that were marked he will still collect from worker's comp etec...

nah… tiger wouldnt be put down, had it let go of the dude’s arm before getting shot (or after for that matter)…

dipshit will be seeing charges filed against him…

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Stupid kid , so damn lucky people heard him. Hopefully he lost an Arm to forever remind him of the stupid prize he won.

they didnt hear him…. He actually called 911 while getting chewed on

FJohnny

Established Member
Why is it always Florida?

Gotta think it would be like the killer whales eating their trainers. Once they get a taste they get put down just in case. Sadly, not the animals fault but it pays the price.

Is it true that the officer who shot the tiger is planning to have the head mounted?

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
*** VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED *** GRAFIC CONTENT ***

Award winning (Darwin) florida man, has a tiger turn his arm into a bloody mop. Cops respond and put down tiger.

click link for video—> Anvato Universal Player

fast forward to 6:30 mark for the meat and potatoes.
Hahahahaha what a dumbass

BlackStang00

Established Member
That’s in my neck of the woods lol.

My initial thought was the taser but in reality I probably would’ve done the same thing. Poor tiger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

68gtscode

Established Member
I believe they said on the news that this was a very rare type of tiger, only 300 remaining. Regardless, it’s too bad that it had to be killed. I like to think I would have fired a warning shot to see if it would let go, but I don’t blame the officer.

HAMMRHEAD

Established Member
In the pathetic world we live in today, this idiot will probably find a lawyer to sue the zoo...

Users who are viewing this thread