Another Very Unfortunate Event

ToplessMystic

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Established Member
Well as we all know the past week has not been a very good one for Ken (Hissssnsvt). To make matters worse, he was home from work this evening for 15 mins when the electricity began to flicker and ultimately go out. He then began smelling smoke and heard a bunch of noise. He ran outside and discovered his condo building was on fire! No one was injured luckily. They are investigating the cause of the fire believed at this point to be electrical. At this point it is not clear when he will be able to return to his home. The Red Cross was there to offer their assistance and was kind enough to give rooms at the Holiday Inn to Ken and the other people that live in the same condo building. He could really use your thoughts and prayers at this time!! Hopefully nothing else worse can or will go wrong for him.

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
Geez, when it rains it pours! :nonono: Ken, you're being tested forreal my friend. Hang in there buddy.

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
ToplessMystic said:
Well as we all know the past week has not been a very good one for Ken (Hissssnsvt). To make matters worse, he was home from work this evening for 15 mins when the electricity began to flicker and ultimately go out. He then began smelling smoke and heard a bunch of noise. He ran outside and discovered his condo building was on fire! No one was injured luckily. They are investigating the cause of the fire believed at this point to be electrical. At this point it is not clear when he will be able to return to his home. The Red Cross was there to offer their assistance and was kind enough to give rooms at the Holiday Inn to Ken and the other people that live in the same condo building. He could really use your thoughts and prayers at this time!! Hopefully nothing else worse can or will go wrong for him.

My God... I just can't believe this.

Kenny, PLEASE let us know if you need ANYTHING. My place is open to you if you need a place to stay man.

As I said, we're here to help. Just say the word :beer:

TRBO VNM

wow, definitely unbelievable. I think JR's bad luck rubbed off on you. Hope things get better soon. I have a cobra, track and spare room down here if you need to let some agression out. we will be praying for you.

JRS BLOWN SNAKE

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
HOLY SH*T buddy. We can bring the bus to ya and you can camp outside your building so you can have access to your belongings, when they let you in.

Call me.

DUH!!!, I guess you can't check this site without access to your house.... I SUCK...

I'll call you....

MYSTIC MAMA

Established Member
Boy Kenny someone is really testing you! That's not right. You know you are more than welcome to stay here. You could use the big blue bus and the food is free! ;-) Seriously, you know where to find us if you need anything. Once again, I am glad you are ok! Keep your chin up.

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
Ken,
If you need anything, and I mean anything, please don't hesitate to ask.

Todd

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Ken...really sorry to hear about all this...but, dude let me know if you need anything..we have a spare room....and were close to your work too!

Or if you need anything else...just let Karen and I know!

I guess someone is testing you but...they were not aware you have the brotherhood of MACA behind you!!!!

BUNKY

S281SVT
Established Member
Sometimes we have to hit the bottom before we can reach the top
Maybe Kenny will hit the mega millions ,powerball,lotto all at once .

micksnip

Established Member
another trial-more str

Ken-
I know to us it may seem redundant to say once again what everyone else is saying, so sometimes we just don't say anything. But, just like that get well or happy birthday card all our friends signed, we just read it over and over again, and it does what it is supposed to do. It uplifts the spirit, soothes the broken heart, and assures us that others care. So, at the risk of seeming trite and redundant, I want to say we really care about you and it seems individually and collectively all your friends are rooting for you, praying for you, and even starting to joke with you.
You must've really pissed off the devil, but God is taking care of you with His hands-us. The Bible says the devil comes like everything from an angel of light to a roaring lion-to kill, steal, and destroy.
Those of us who pray-and it sounds like everyone-odd for a bunch of gearheads? We're just a cross section of ordinary people. But, I don't think anything is coincidental-that we're all together and this tight in a year. I suggest that we pray for God's collective hand of protection and, yes, blessing, to be on all of us and our families. Think about what we have together-life, friendship, and unity. And we ain't lettin' no stinkin' devil rob that from us. Aight? Aight!!!!

Micksnip/Mike

ta2d1

---->HI
Established Member
micksnip said:
Ken-
I know to us it may seem redundant to say once again what everyone else is saying, so sometimes we just don't say anything. But, just like that get well or happy birthday card all our friends signed, we just read it over and over again, and it does what it is supposed to do. It uplifts the spirit, soothes the broken heart, and assures us that others care. So, at the risk of seeming trite and redundant, I want to say we really care about you and it seems individually and collectively all your friends are rooting for you, praying for you, and even starting to joke with you.
You must've really pissed off the devil, but God is taking care of you with His hands-us. The Bible says the devil comes like everything from an angel of light to a roaring lion-to kill, steal, and destroy.
Those of us who pray-and it sounds like everyone-odd for a bunch of gearheads? We're just a cross section of ordinary people. But, I don't think anything is coincidental-that we're all together and this tight in a year. I suggest that we pray for God's collective hand of protection and, yes, blessing, to be on all of us and our families. Think about what we have together-life, friendship, and unity. And we ain't lettin' no stinkin' devil rob that from us. Aight? Aight!!!!

Micksnip/Mike

well said!!

BUNKY

S281SVT
Established Member
Hey where's Woodbine

micksnip
Rookie SVT Poster

Hit the nail on the head with a sledge hammer

93cobra#3326

i love boost!
Established Member
very crappy news

ken -i know im late on this but im really sorry to hear about your misfortunes! it just sucks man i know, i remember the feeling all to well. things like this shouldnt happen to nice guys like you. im hear for you bro like everyone else!

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
Ken,

Sorry to hear about your bad luck...hopefully the flip side will come willing in the near future! Hang in there and keep your head up! Good things happen to good people and it should be comeing your way shortly! Thoughts and prayers!

Matt

Mrcobraguy

Established Member
wow, that really blows but I still have you beat in worst luck if that matters any. Things always get better and if anyone knows about shit after shit being taken on you it would be me. Hang in there man things will look up soon.

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
I have had my share of bad luck as well. Im telling you, good things happen to those who wait! Ken, Take your time and make sure everything is straightened out properly! It only has an upside from here!

micksnip

Established Member
Woodbine-the sticks

BUNKY said:
Hey where's Woodbine

micksnip
Rookie SVT Poster

Hit the nail on the head with a sledge hammer
Bunky-Though Woodbine itself is off Rt 94, I'm south, towards Lisbon, down 3 miles from Rt 70, turn onto Jennings Chapel Road after Larriland Farms going south, another 2 miles, and there is where I live. Anything not incorporated into the thriving metropolis of Lisbon(pop about 200) is Woodbine, as well as the thriving metropolis of Woodbine north on 94-the actual town of about another 200. Remember when we did Fall cruise in the Cacoctins and you and Dwight met me at 144 and 97? That's about 3 miles from my house-to the east of my house. So, I'm between 94 and 97. Mike(red 04 Cobra Coupe)Mike

Users who are viewing this thread