Another Very Unfortunate Event

micksnip

Established Member
ta2d1 said:
well said!!
Chris-Gracios. We are actually a very tight club, thanks to everyone's participation and cooperation and care for each other. Cruises, GTGs, group purchases, and tune days. Many car club guys are too busy waxing their bumpers to see their reflections, or getting "best of show" in parades, and could give a hoot about cohesiveness. Mike

BLWN03

I'm a Hustla Baby!!!!!
Established Member
I'm not part of your guys club but i know JR and Ken personally...Ken is one of the nicest and softest spoken guys i have ever met in my life. Man i hate to see bad things happen to great people...Ken was nice enough to HOOK me up bigtime with his KB blower and all the trimmings..i definately didnt want to see that blower end up in the bone yard if i could help it.

Ken, this is great you have all your buddies to help you..and please don't waste your time reading the comments on your video..i actually tore into some guys on our site that posted it up and has since been taken down at my request...seems the guy didn't know it was you...and that he actually met you at the april track rental...anyhow..keep your head up buddy..and your welcome to give ol' sonic blue a spin in october at the rental.

your friend,

Jay

Users who are viewing this thread