Another Turbo Intake Manifold Option!

TRBO VNM

very nice man. looks great. can you do anything with the sullivan or do you have a sheet metal upper?

my plan was to use the sullivan lower and HPP upper.

BOSS 32V

---- TermiFox ----
Established Member
Nice work! im gonna be calling you soon, do you have a sheet metal hat option for forward facing throttle body?

Nazman

Established Member
very nice man. looks great. can you do anything with the sullivan or do you have a sheet metal upper?

my plan was to use the sullivan lower and HPP upper.

We do full-on Sullivan intake porting, including the TB adapter.

Currently we dont have any TB adapters for the Sullivan intake, since we feel that market is covered.

Nice work! im gonna be calling you soon, do you have a sheet metal hat option for forward facing throttle body?

If you are looking for a front mount TB for the C-head intake, we could custom make one for you if you like. PM me for details.

whats the price on something like this?

Cost for the Nazty Performance Ported Short Runner is: $900.50

Turn around time ~3 weeks. We do have cores in hand, so you dont have to stop your car for that time period.

Naz

92dohcfox

Established Member
bring it back alive..... sorry, but i just swapped a whole 2001 drivetrain into foxbody, low mileage, WHO DOES PSR INTAKES ANYMORE?? WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS GUY NAZTY PERFORMANCE?? NO REPLY FROM NASVT, IS HE STILL AROUND, DOES HE HAVE A SHOP??

01yellercobra

Established Member
NA SVT is still around. He also posts on the Mach 1 Registry. Naz just up and disappeared. With a lot of people's money IIRC.

Nightmare302

OhChuteRacing Owner
Established Member
NA SVT does porting but is only one guy doing it by hand and hardly ever has time to do it. He has a facebook group under NASVT that he frequents otherwise he appears on all the forums from time to time. He's been on modularfords recently.

92dohcfox

Established Member
Hmm iwant a short runner, been thinking of just doing it myself, but have heard that you have to cut the runners and weld in plates. I may try it, and aluminum stick weld it or epoxy the plates int. Maybe do a 6" runner, some custom ground cams.

Juiced46

I love being Blown
Established Member
NAZMAN is long gone. Bought 2 of these intakes from him and the welds split open on the dyno. Quick to take our money and send us a POS product. Once the parts broke INSTANTLY he disappeared and never heard from him ever again.

Lstruck03

Man Pedal User
Established Member
Todd, NA_SVT currently is doing a Aviator Intake for me. He is usually a few months out, but still does them. ROY over on Mach 1 Registry does them also. As does tmhutch over on corral, but he too rarely has time.

92dohcfox

Established Member
NAZMAN is long gone. Bought 2 of these intakes from him and the welds split open on the dyno. Quick to take our money and send us a POS product. Once the parts broke INSTANTLY he disappeared and never heard from him ever again.

where did welds split, still have them?

92dohcfox

Established Member
Todd, NA_SVT currently is doing a Aviator Intake for me. He is usually a few months out, but still does them. ROY over on Mach 1 Registry does them also. As does tmhutch over on corral, but he too rarely has time.

is he porting it, and doing short runner conversion? does he have a business phone# or direct contact??

92dohcfox

Established Member
i'm surprised he didnt just weld back on the bottom portion of what he cut off, thats what i see alot of people have done in the past?

Users who are viewing this thread