Another Snow in Boston Thread

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
I went out today after we got another foot of snow and took some pics around my house of all this crap. Usually I don't mind it, but I think everyone is at the point where we've "had enough" lol. Pics are nothing special, I couldn't really stop anywhere as parking lot entrances were still not plowed out etc.

These were all taken about 20 min south of Boston. Feel free to post yours in here if you have them :beer:

16542293601_f98375d733_h.jpg

16356320268_302c0b55fd_h.jpg

16542910102_f65968523d_h.jpg

This is what all parking lots look like now. Can't see anything pulling out of streets and aisles of the lots :bored:
15921410734_74d9cebc3e_h.jpg

16542288761_85761d0d0e_h.jpg

16517989436_970d8e94e5_h.jpg

03SVTscott

Established Member
Yea I feel like in the past couple of years you guys have gotten hit pretty hard. I'm in upstate NY and we average probably about 115 inches a year (which is a lot) but you guys are just getting a lot all at once. Those snow banks in your pictures are crazy....and I'm sure in the city it becomes a big problem because there is just no where to put it. Hopefully it will be over in a couple weeks and you wont have to worry about any flooding.......

Last edited:

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Yea I feel like in the past couple of years you guys have gotten hit pretty hard. I'm in upstate NY and we average probably about 115 inches a year (which is a lot) but you guys are just getting a lot all at once. Those snow banks in your pictures are crazy....and I'm sure in the city it becomes a big problem because there is just no where to put it. Hopefully it will be over in a couple weeks and you wont have to worry about any flooding.......

The train my girlfriend takes to go to work was cancelled the other night so I went to go pick her up in the city. Usually takes me just under an hour round trip. Took me an hour and 40 minutes at 7pm at night when traffic is usually died down. It's been terrible there's literally almost no room for the snow to go anymore. Can't wait to get my car out again

Beautiful photography.

Thank you!

In Buffalo this is a dusting...

Good lord lol I've never seen anything like this. My cousin out in northern Idaho went golfing yesterday. It's like we switched climates

RI-SVT

TVS Powered
Established Member
I'm in RI and it sucks here too, im so sick of it, just had enough, I keep thinking spring is near.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I went out today after we got another foot of snow and took some pics around my house of all this crap. Usually I don't mind it, but I think everyone is at the point where we've "had enough" lol. Pics are nothing special, I couldn't really stop anywhere as parking lot entrances were still not plowed out etc.

16517989436_970d8e94e5_h.jpg

Wow, Mike, I knew you folks have gotten hit by a ton of snow but that particular photo highlights just how much. Pretty soon you'll be able to step from your deck onto the snow. :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread