Another Shaun AED success

cajuncreeper

Established Member
I would like to thank MikeLTDLX for helping with the data logging and talking with Shaun. Shaun has a tune on this car that is flawless, from idle to WOT is perfect. Thanks again guys I finally have a tune that is reliable and makes great power. Now time to get some track numbers!

SILV03MustangGT

Han Brolo CDR 5.Broliance
Established Member
I would like to thank MikeLTDLX for helping with the data logging and talking with Shaun. Shaun has a tune on this car that is flawless, from idle to WOT is perfect. Thanks again guys I finally have a tune that is reliable and makes great power. Now time to get some track numbers!
Congrats man! :rockon:

eddie01

My DD is a Crown Vic
Established Member
I talked to Shaun for over an hour the other day, he gave me so many details about his tunes, he definantly knows his stuff, I cant wait to order from him.

busarich

Established Member
I have a aed tune and am really pleased with is shop. My car ran super good. Cannot wait for the e85 tune when the weather gets decent.

MikeLTDLX

Established Member
No problem, man. Thanks for all of the help on the Fox!

Brandon has a Vortech on his car, in case you guys didn't know. Even with the 6 pound pulley the car is an absolute beast. Makes mine feel like it is running on 6 cylinders. LOL.

Mike

cajuncreeper

Established Member
I will have the car on the rollers with the current setup. Then we will swap out to a boss manifold, accufab throttle body, and the 10# pulley. Mike was sitting shotgun for the tuning pulls, thanks again for the paitience with the car.

1Bad5.0

Established Member
All you guys should go to No Problem this Saturday. I'm going and a couple of buddies of mine are also. Let me know if yáll going.

MikeLTDLX

Established Member
All you guys should go to No Problem this Saturday. I'm going and a couple of buddies of mine are also. Let me know if yáll going.

I would go. However, I will be there on Friday for a private track rental. I am taking my 408 Fox, unless something unforeseen happens. In that event, I will take the Coyote.

Mike

faztcobra

Established Member
I would go. However, I will be there on Friday for a private track rental. I am taking my 408 Fox, unless something unforeseen happens. In that event, I will take the Coyote.

Mike
Can't wait to see new times out of your Coyo. Hurry up! lol

I just emailed Shaun this morn...got some 47# injectors on the way and I'm switching over to E85. Maybe Santa will bring me some traction.

slagburn

SVT Crazy Poster
Established Member
What tuning computer does AED require to use their tunes? I've heard nothing but great things from this tuner.

AED along with most tuners uses SCT handhelds to install the tune and datalog. You will need a laptop with LiveLink Gen 2 for logging also.

SILV03MustangGT

Han Brolo CDR 5.Broliance
Established Member
No problem, man. Thanks for all of the help on the Fox!

Brandon has a Vortech on his car, in case you guys didn't know. Even with the 6 pound pulley the car is an absolute beast. Makes mine feel like it is running on 6 cylinders. LOL.

Mike

What till I take you out in ole corn fed!

Users who are viewing this thread