Another part from Midcontinent Mustangs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

black-plasma

Established Member
I sent him money over a month ago with no response.... I wish he would either send the adapter or refund my money.

DR 305

Banned
Does anybody have an extra one of these they want to sell? Please PM me... I need one asap....:shrug:

Last edited by a moderator:

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
Guys this is entirely my fault. I havent meant to ingnore anyone these past few months but I know that I have done so. My day job is requiring me to work long hours past the hours that the PO is open. My weekends generally dont allow me to ship products so I did what I thought was right. I shut down Midcontinent Mustangs.

The time I used to spend in my shop building parts is when Im still at work. I will also mention that my wife and I have had some personal issues recently most of which concerns that we found out that we cant have kids. My race car trailer being stolen back in May sucked and brought me right to the brink of selling the race car and giving up on everything but all that pales in comparison to when we learned that we cant have kids.

We've come to terms with that and are looking at adopting, funny that Ive told all you guys this before I have even told my family.

I have an order list that Im going to fill 100% to bring myself back current along with a 100% refund for anyone that has been waiting so patiently. You'll get your parts and it wont cost you a dime. I appreciate your business and your patience with me very much. :beer:

If you dont see your parts here in the next few weeks please post up and I will get you taken care of.

Thank you,
Anthony
Midcontinent Mustangs

I've had alot going on and wasnt accepting new orders at the time you made payment but thanks for the neg feedback anyways. I didnt even know you had sent me money until a week ago, I havent been on the boards, havent been building parts for awhile read the above. Im building parts again and all paid for parts will be shipped out asap.

Anthony

po-po 5.0

Established Member
Any chance you'll sell this without the tap for a gauge (or at least a plug) for those of us that just want to ditch the crappy 1/4 drive socket thingy?

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
Im still selling them, I need to finish up a run of temp adapters. I have them 75% complete.

po-po 5.0,
I have one replacement plug in stock ready to ship.

Nazman

Established Member
Very Nice!

I run a very similar set-up that I made my self...but without the "O" ring! Very nice and thumbs up! :rockon:

That "O" Ring do not need any teflon tape or paste and makes for a cleaner install plus not having to utilize the PITB/Easy Strip stock unit...that alone its worth lots more!

I have my own.......so its cool....but I seriously recomend this mod for anyone who wish to run an aftermarket temp gauge (recomend!).

Naz

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
Greg,
I'll be shipping out your adapters tomorrow afternoon.
Next time try calling me, I always have my cell phone nearby but I cant always be online to answer questions.

Thank you for your business, :beer:
Anthony
Midcontinent Mustangs
(785)658-5921

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
Mike,
Good talking to you and Thank you for your business!

Anthony

BLK03SVT

Mike
Established Member
Mike,
Good talking to you and Thank you for your business!

Anthony

Anthoy,

Thanks for the great service! Just so everyone knows, I was at a baseball game and couldn't send payment right away. Anthony shipped my fitting without payment trusting my word. Fitting was exactly as promised. Highly recommended seller in my opinion!

Thanks,

Mike

mustangman36578

Established Member
just received mine today and it looks great!! cant wait to get my stock pos plug off that looks like crap from having to take it off with vise grips. thanks again!:beer:

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
Brian,
Thank you for your business!!!

I have 6 temp adapters ready to ship and 4 stock replacement plugs completed as of 14 Apr 2009.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread