Another New Terminator Owner

Shep927

Established Member
Just jumping in to say Hi to everyone and introduce my beast to the forum. After building a Factory Five Roadster and driving that for two years, I decided its time for something fast and fun that actually has a top:-D.

I picked up my Terminator about 3 weeks ago and now that the temps are getting above freezing, I'm starting to get some drive time in. She's certainly not as loud as the FFR, but just as much fun and equipped for that occasional rain storm.

I've already ordered an MGW shifter, JLT CAI and an adjustable clutch quadrant. She'll go in soon for an alarm and as soon as I sell my '95 GT vert, the MM subframes and full Bassani exhaust will get ordered.

Couple of pics below:

IMG_0866.gif

IMG_0869.gif

03 TOPLESSSVT

Established Member
Welcome, nice car! Looks very familiar to me. I have put 18's on mine so it looks diff now. Viper alarmis the best choice. 5000 2-way is the way to go.

Powershift03

Clapped out race car
Established Member
Nice Terminator! Looks pretty clean!!

Got any pics of your old blown FF5 car? That sounds like it was a beast. I got my Terminator first, and then scored a little SPF Cobra.

cobrasdg0.jpg

Shep927

Established Member
Thanks Guys - appreciate the comments.

Definitely going Viper for the alarm. Just put their latest in my Trailblazer and it's sweet.

Here's a couple of pics of the FFR.

IMG_0447.gif

Terminator power in a 2300 lb car - guaranteed to earn your respect!
IMG_0254.gif

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Welcome to the forum!! And that is one nice FFR. Any track numbers for it? Egads! 2,300 lbs. Must be a rocket.

Shep927

Established Member
Bob - Rocket pretty much describes it. Never got it to the track before I sold it, but nobody could come close to me on the street. Embarrassed more than one Z06 owner!

Users who are viewing this thread