Another new Cobra owner...

Wayne64SS

Established Member
Picked this up this past Saturday and put approx 600 miles on it since....

!BOYmnOw!mk~$(KGrHgoH-D8EjlLlyV52BJu()8dSSQ~~_12.JPG

Absolutely love the car, but can definitely see where I would like some improvements. First upgrades will be the MMFLSFC, and that cobra guy's Delrin IRS bushing kit. I'd also like to do a Bassani O/R X, and flowmaster catback while the diff is out. Does anyone have this setup currently? i see the flowmasters aren't very popular around here... everyone seems to like those Borla Stingers... I have no experience with them, although i've seen a bunch of youtube clips and like the sound a lot. Haven't heard one with an O/R X though, and I'd be curious to see how that sounded.

Anyway cheers fellas. :beer:

Wayne64SS

Established Member
already planned on the diff brace... dunno why i forgot to mention it.

Oh BTW: I've been reading on here and modfords for like 2 weeks prior to buying this thing. These 2 sites kick ass and I really enjoy wasting time here!

how bout some loud ass exhaust clips! ;)

SLEEPERSTATUS

Banned
drop the car too i waited two years and barley did it a couple weeks ago.....i wish i did it a long time ago lol.....gives the car a way better stance than the stock 4x4 look

Wayne64SS

Established Member
drop the car too i waited two years and barley did it a couple weeks ago.....i wish i did it a long time ago lol.....gives the car a way better stance than the stock 4x4 look

She came with a K&N FIPK and some Eibach's. Both never installed in sealed boxes. Car WAS 100% stock when I got it. No evidence of prior tampering either....

K&N went on the next day (Sunday), and I'm waiting to do the springs at the same time i do exhaust/irs/and sf connectors.

SLEEPERSTATUS

Banned
She came with a K&N FIPK and some Eibach's. Both never installed in sealed boxes. Car WAS 100% stock when I got it. No evidence of prior tampering either....

K&N went on the next day (Sunday), and I'm waiting to do the springs at the same time i do exhaust/irs/and sf connectors.

Sweet!!:thumbsup:

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator

The mod bug already bit you,huh.You might as well just start throwing you wallet at it!!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Congratulations! You're gonna love it! Best of luck with your mods. Sounds like you have a good plan. :)

SVT03Chris

NASM Personal Trainer
Established Member
Haha, I just read your sentence real quick and thought you said it only has 600 miles. I was like Holy shit!!

Good lookin Snake man.

Enjoy it & respect the powwwaaa.

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
Haha, I just read your sentence real quick and thought you said it only has 600 miles. I was like Holy shit!!

Good lookin Snake man.

Enjoy it & respect the powwwaaa.

Thought the same thing, lol..
Either way...congrats man..look forward to the mods

Users who are viewing this thread