Another mass shooting

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I agree that something needs to be done with regard to the schools. However, I completely disagree with the suggestion of using the military.

To do so, Congress would have to overturn the Posse Comitatus Act. This would have very real and very dangerous consequences. This would allow for a Police State and the slippery slope that will immediately follow.

I'm not sure that applies or maybe it does. Posse Comitatus applies to the use of military force against the civilian population which I guess you could make the argument for here but they would not be utilized as enforcement against students and would be strictly protection just like we have units that protect nukes, embassies, and the White House. Of course, like other mentioned, a PMC could do the same thing, but I don't think you get the oversight and strict rules that may be needed for dealing with schools that is typically found in those types of specialized units. Either way, it will never happen because no one in government is capable of ever coming to agreement on a single good idea.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Just saw the video of beto rushing the stage at the school shooting news conference today.

O............M.............G..........

I cannot imagine anything more disrespectful to do to those grieving parents, family members, and community than what beto did.

Update: It was all planned by beto and his regime. Just reported on Fox that two people held chairs until the second before the press conference started. They got up left, and beto walked in, and sat in those seats.

bglf83

Established Member
Uvalde is pretty small, about 15k people. Really, they might feel kind of safe and the shooter guy took advantage of that.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

I heard on the radio today similar to what he was saying there. They said he would carry boxing gloves around and randomly try to pick fights with strangers. He would also say things to his female coworkers like "Do you know who I am?" or "Do you know what I'm capable of?" Dude was a freak and should have been taken out by those who despised him. If only anyone could have known.

JaCobro

Luke 10:19
Established Member
Premium Member
Well that contradicts everything else they are saying about that pos. So which is it?

Prayers for the innocent lives taken, and affected by these senseless acts of cowardice.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Good for the news (ABC) for showing that clip. Most would have left that on the production room floor.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member

Zemedici

Established Member

Any truth to this?

isn't that the same thing that happened at Sandy Hook?

I'll be honest, i have no idea about police / LEO protocol

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Not ****ing TX…. This is heartbreaking if true…. ****ING DISGRACE.

MG0h3

Established Member
I’ll find out more in coming days. Don’t want to bug the guys that were there.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread