Another mass shooting

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
ours is 'small town' too but everyone ****s like rabbits and pops out tons of kids so schools are populated lol

Mind blowing that I'm reading here schools have all doors locked. I dont remember finding ANY door locked throughout my high school career
Dude back when i wad in school we took rifles and shotguns to school lol

Hell i remember installing a new scope on a rifle in the shop while the teacher showed me how to bore sight it ...1996

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
My middle / high school was NOTHING like this.

All doors on premises unlocked at all times.

I graduated in a class of 900 I think?

So 2500 on campus at any given time

Can literally walk in any door
I graduated in 2004 class was 400+ so ~2000 kids. Doors that led directly to hallways with classrooms were locked, but there were several entrances unlocked otherwise. It was an “open campus” meaning we could leave the grounds for lunch and whatnot. We actually made national news with a “riot” shit was crazy. But middle schools and elementary schools were more locked down.

scott9050

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Las Vegas too.
Las Vegas was on the chart I supplied. Funny how we never learned a motive and it targeted people that primarily vote Republican.

On another note, UpChuck Schumer says they won't take a vote (gun control is unpopular) but they will continue to act like sanctimonious assholes:

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
They said kid had 375 rds...so pretty much a bit more than a full combat load...they are asking how does someone get that much ammo lol

This is gonna turn into a huge shitshow before the midterms...the dems know they have to push thier gun control stuff hard and ram it through before the admin loses clout in november
I ordered another 4k rounds last night. Lol

Crimson2v

Established Member
Premium Member
Wife found this on one of the commie mommy FB pages. These people need to get their heads examined.
5D4F3A46-8733-404A-AFA4-1C9AA610F469.jpeg

9397SVTs

Established Member
Premium Member
I was talking to my gf about this last night. Israel guards their schools with units derived from the military I believe, possibly their LE but they said they basically work together. Why don't we utilize National Guard or even active duty in the sense of how Security Forces or Embassy duties are set up? I was Security Forces and ended up in PRP which is where you are stationed to guard nuclear weapons at the storage sites. We went through multiple background checks during training that determined our eligibility for the various paths and then once at our units we went through various levels of training and went to different companies and platoons. Not saying it needs to be exactly like that but a similar screening process and make it a B-billet for military personnel Cpl or Sgt and above and make it a great honor to be School Security Forces because you are there only to protect children.

I know there would be tons of push-back on that but I think it would be a feasible route to truly making all schools a hard target. Only thing I can think of that would be a major hurdle is how many personnel would be needed for all the schools in the country.
I agree that something needs to be done with regard to the schools. However, I completely disagree with the suggestion of using the military.

To do so, Congress would have to overturn the Posse Comitatus Act. This would have very real and very dangerous consequences. This would allow for a Police State and the slippery slope that will immediately follow.

Zemedici

Established Member
I agree that something needs to be done with regard to the schools. However, I completely disagree with the suggestion of using the military.

To do so, Congress would have to overturn the Posse Comitatus Act. This would have very real and very dangerous consequences. This would allow for a Police State and the slippery slope that will immediately follow.

Yes and no.

Private company that provides security of schools.

Employs ex military (a la black rifle coffee) post physical / mental / fitness evaluation.

Win win.

Ex military gets job to help them assimilate back to normal civilian life, and kids get top level protection.

Keep the goddamn VA out of it, cuz again government agency = cheeks at anything they do

Last edited:

HillbillyHotRod

Hooligan rabble rouser
Established Member
In the mean time no one will talk about any real solutions. Locked doors and one entrance that is also locked would help. I hear they had locked doors but some were left open. That cannot happen Then there is the root cause that these type are mentaly sick. I lay that directly at the feet of the damnocraps. They are promoting mental illness under the guise of inclusiveness where they should be sending these loony toons to a nut house. Anyone who thinks man is woman and men can get knocked up is mentally not there.

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
In the mean time no one will talk about any real solutions. Locked doors and one entrance that is also locked would help. I hear they had locked doors but some were left open. That cannot happen Then there is the root cause that these type are mentaly sick. I lay that directly at the feet of the damnocraps. They are promoting mental illness under the guise of inclusiveness where they should be sending these loony toons to a nut house. Anyone who thinks man is woman and men can get knocked up is mentally not there.
With the very recent extreme promotion of all these queers, this sort of thing will just happen more and more. Moral decay of the country is in full swing. Hopefully we can stop it before going off the edge.

Users who are viewing this thread