another hellraiser cobra soon to be

Alb Cobra

Established Member
Does anyone know the difference between the area under the curve starting at 4k? Seems like if the turbo car break boosted it will make up some of the lag and may even out the race. Same goes if a turbo car is racing a big motor big shot nitrous car, the only way it will stand a chance is by break boosting. I would think the area under the curve is more benificial in the lower rpms once you get above second gear the rpms dont drop that much lower than 4k.

Last edited:

Digital

Established Member
Does anyone know the difference between the area under the curve starting at 4k? Seems like if the turbo car break boosted it will make up some of the lag and may even out the race. Same goes if a turbo car is racing a big motor big shot nitrous car, the only way it will stand a chance is by break boosting. I would think the area under the curve is more benificial in the lower rpms once you get above second gear the rpms dont drop that much lower than 4k.

My setup can see boost from the turbo at under 2k rpm easily.
In my opinion the slight loss of the top end from the supercharger is not as bad as the benifit you get from the immediate hp increase the supercharger gives, it's like adding a 100 shot of nitrous.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread