Another Hellion Cobra

SVTboy

Established Member
Well, I ended up putting a manual controller in the car yesterday. I left the eletronic still in place just disconnected it and ran the hose to the manual for now. The boost holds much more steady and its easy to adjust, a little at a time, we'll see how this works out... Oh, and not that it really matters but I also installed a line lock too............

captain4g63

Idiot
Established Member
TRBO VNM said:
never had a problem with my turbonetics. nor have any others.

just gotta learn the controller. some were having issues not making more than 18# with the eboost2 until they learned how it operated.

Tons have people have, that's why Tial is so popular. You can run them very hot and the diaphram seals won't take a dump on you. Just my personal experience. I switched after my 3rd Turbonetics gate died, maybe they have changed for the better in the last few years.

SVTboy said:
Well, I ended up putting a manual controller in the car yesterday. I left the eletronic still in place just disconnected it and ran the hose to the manual for now. The boost holds much more steady and its easy to adjust, a little at a time, we'll see how this works out... Oh, and not that it really matters but I also installed a line lock too............

I've also had some issues with the ebcs in the past, so I just run a manual... :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread