Another great job by Pete @ performance Dyno!

willis414

Established Member
We'll guys first I wanted to thank Pete at Performance Dyno for another awesome tune. I brought my 2.9 whippled cobra to him Monday night for a new tune. This time around the changes were E85 full return, duel 465's, ID1000's and a pulley change for more boost.
As for the best part the car put down 782rwhp and 717tq 25lbs boost and is fully mass legal as it got a sticker last night.
All of this out of a stock motor, non crusher 2.9 blows me away. Oh the non corrected hp was 802.
So to sum it up Pete's the man, the cars a beast and I can't wait to better my previous 10.92@137 full weight.
Also I feel we are very fortunate to have Pete as a tuner in our area. I've been around fast cars for long time and have witnessed a lot of bad tuning go terribly wrong.
Thanks Jesse

bigmoose

Established Member
Are you running a dead head return setup? He mentioned he had someone coming in with one. If so, what did he think of that fuel setup?

Did you stage your pumps?

willis414

Established Member
Thanks guys.
The fuel system is a true return setup I feed into the back of the rails, then return out the front to the regulator. I don't like running a dead head style, people run it that way and love it but I won't. The setup showed on the Dyno as there was zero drop in rail pressure throughout the runs.
As for timing you'd really have to ask Pete, as he's my tuner and he does such a good job I don't ask. I know he can run a lot of timing with the E85.

A.T

Established Member
He just did mine on Friday. 2.93 upper and 4# lower no port put down some amazing numbers. 482 horse 532 torque.

A.T

Established Member
Thanks guys, so much joy to have. Now I can hear the blower just cruising without going into boost. It was a good thing I had the tune done because the intercooler pump wasn't working when Pete jumped the wires. He hit the pump with a wrench to get it going and now I have a new one on the way to replace before Sunday.

RI-SVT

TVS Powered
Established Member
eve though I have Dez racing just down the street from me, Im sure getting my car tuned with Pete come spring time, I read great things about this tuner.

NHNotch

Negative Ghost Rider
Established Member
I have had two tunes done by Pete. He is a true professional that takes the time and takes pride in his work. I have him on speed dial for all questions. He is good people!

Users who are viewing this thread