Another fort hood shooting

Blown 89

Established Member
Another gun fee zone another coward that shot himself when confronted with force

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Sad and shocking. 4 dead and 16 wounded. He just went on a rampage. No known motive yet.

SVTORANGE

Established Member
It just still blows me away these people are just taking innocent lives instaead of just killing themselves.

It would be nice if they could find the help they need prior to going out on a rage

Last edited:

4601S/C

Established Member
Someone posted a video of the base broadcasting "An active shooter in the area". Her kid was with her, and sounded upset too. I can only imagine how it must feel to be in that situation.

Last edited:

Chosyn1

I'm your Huckleberry
Established Member
i didn't see this until this morning at the gym, it just blows my mind that someone has to take out their problems on innocent people.

65fastback2+2

Established Member
What is unfortunate is we create these people by sending them off to needless and unconstitutional wars. Then we get upset at the realization we destroyed their life and they also destroyed the lives of others.

I have friends who deal with the same, and comments have been made to me such as "I need to go do another tour overseas so I can legally kill people before I hurt someone over here."

It is so sad and unfortunate. I hate that we do this. Vietnam and Korean veterans have it far worse too.

brandonflood123

Established Member
the man who shot the people, was in the military had returned from Iraq and is reported to have phycological problems, he was stationed on the base, he was found deceased where they determined it was self inflicted

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
I still don't understand if someone is of mental incapacity, why don't they just take their own life and be done with it? It's already the bullshit move to kill yourself, but you don't have to take others with you.

65fastback2+2

Established Member
I still don't understand if someone is of mental incapacity, why don't they just take their own life and be done with it? It's already the bullshit move to kill yourself, but you don't have to take others with you.

i think a lot of them have to do with the fact that the person is unable to commit suicide in their current state....then they go and kill people to make themselves feel like a sickening murderer so that they can get over the hump and take their own life.

Zerohe

Bro do you even Boost?
Established Member
What is unfortunate is we create these people by sending them off to needless and unconstitutional wars. Then we get upset at the realization we destroyed their life and they also destroyed the lives of others.

I have friends who deal with the same, and comments have been made to me such as "I need to go do another tour overseas so I can legally kill people before I hurt someone over here."

It is so sad and unfortunate. I hate that we do this. Vietnam and Korean veterans have it far worse too.

This is exactly where I stand. Got a cousin in law who lives down there. luckily hes deployed and his wife has the girls up here. They get stuck in a rock against a hard place pretty often.

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
i think a lot of them have to do with the fact that the person is unable to commit suicide in their current state....then they go and kill people to make themselves feel like a sickening murderer so that they can get over the hump and take their own life.

So they have to justify a way to kill themselves? That's very sad. Sincerely sad.

2004TBV

Living the dream
Established Member
The invisible war my friends. Hard to fight an enemy you can't see nor can others. It can be hard to come to terms with things seen or done. I'm still not anywhere close to where I want to be in terms of what I have done and experienced. Breaks my heart to see Soldiers struggle.

Users who are viewing this thread