Another drive shaft opiton Spicer 10002094

scott_0

Established Member
looks like a nice piece, I've been looking at 1pc driveshafts lately, but I'm lowered on steeda ultralites and don't want to mess with pinion angles for a driveshaft, so looks like this one is out for me

BMR Tech

Looks like a Shaftmasters to me?

I would be curious to know the warranty on them. With the current options available, I know the companies have done a great job at assisting customers when there are any issues.

Heck, pretty sure I saw a thread on here what Shaftmasters replaced a DS for a customer, who wasn't even the original owner - If I remember that correctly. I also know that like us, Shaftmasters doesn't discriminate racers - you can tell them "I was launching this thing at 7K RPM on a 29" Slick with a 300 shot".... lol

CPRsm

^^^^ Sounds like BMW problems. "The ultimate driving machine" until it needs warranty and they see you've bumped the limiter playing around. "RACING?! WARRANTY DENIED" lol

Last edited:

BMR Tech

^ Yeah, I don't doubt that.

I just wonder how they will handle any issues, specifically with performance cars. If you have to warranty a part, often times companies will tell you to pound sand if you are racing the car when it happens.

Time will tell. Good for the consumer to have multiple options, that is for sure.

TrackpackGT

Established Member
Heck, it's already up to $700. I do want one of these in the not too distant future. I've heard they also help eliminate the driveline clunkage during low speed driving as well.

Users who are viewing this thread