Another banner month for Ford

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
+1
At the Paris auto show, Ford announced that it will NOT bring over the popular Ka to the North American market. probably one of the biggest mistakes they could ever make. it's smaller, cheaper and more efficient than the Focus. have you priced a Focus lately? one of the more expensive sub compacts out there.
How many times do you have to shoot yourself in the foot before you realize that the hand holding it, is not the right one to be doing so?
Ford has long been regarded as a truck company that just happens to make some cars. they have to change that or before long it's RIP

If the Smart car can sell here I do not see why the Ka couldn't.

meaty mac

IDK what I want now
Established Member
Maybe not the Ka but Ford will be building the Fiesta:banana: here in North America, it's a done deal. The Ford Transit Connect is also coming here and the euro version Focus:dancenana: as well, at least that's the scuttlebug.

I need a new DD
My 01 Focus has almost 300,000 km (kanadian miles lol)
I've been waiting for the RS for 4 years now :beer:

Cobranator

Established Member
I need a new DD
My 01 Focus has almost 300,000 km (kanadian miles lol)
I've been waiting for the RS for 4 years now :beer:

You've got at least another 300,000 km in that Focus ...LOL....be patient.... and they say Ford doesn't buld quality cars.. Hah...my arse they don't.

I've had an '00 Focus and it was a great car, never let me down, written of in an accident, collision with a deer...bought another Focus '03 and no problems:).

I too wish they would bring that RS here but if they do it better have a Ford engine in it...not that 5 cyl Volvo crap that hey have in them now..or else no sale. Bring back the turbo Zetec.:rockon::coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread