another AED lope idle...with a twist.

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
AED lope idle tune - YouTube

[youtube_browser]soPHC6lbF20[/youtube_browser]

this is the latest lope idle i have received from shaun at AED. all i can say is WOW this is my favorite tune so far. it actually is more choppy than it sounds the video does no justice really. Shaun has been completely bad ass to work with since the first time i called about a tune. I have tried probably 15 different tunes for him and gave him feed back on them as if i was a complete dick, not once did he get an attitude but instead wrote a new tune and had it to me in a more than timely manner. he wanted me to be completely honest and in return he was the same and the end result is the bad ass tune. i wont give details for this tune so shaun if you wanna comment on it il leave that up to you man and once again THANKS buddy i have had a lot of fun working with you and playing with all the tunes you have sent me... life long customer for damn sure.

just for the record and i dont care if a mod delets this and NO im not trying to start a vendor battle but i have had piss poor customer service from my last tuner and hes one of the "big ones" tuning these cars now...use your imagination. shauns tunes kill others flat out.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
^^ LOL welcome to the AED Club :beer: I'm so glad that Shaun is tuning the new 5.0's doing remote tuning.. before it used to be all the Locals getting love :D way to go Shaun!

Shaun@AED

70 degrees of additional cam overlap at idle....and above idle stock like drivability. Gotta love what Ford gave us!

It's been a pleasure to work with you as well.
Customer feedback is greatly appriciated as it pushes us to the next level of performance.

SILV03MustangGT

Han Brolo CDR 5.Broliance
Established Member
I just got in from doing some tune testing with Shaun. He is a kick ass tuner for sure! That chop is recockulas!

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
^^ LOL welcome to the AED Club :beer: I'm so glad that Shaun is tuning the new 5.0's doing remote tuning.. before it used to be all the Locals getting love :D way to go Shaun!

finally i a tuner people can actually talk to. my ole man owned a auto body shop for 22yrs and the #1 thing i remember is him giving the best customer service he possible could no matter what it took and thats what im use to so having to deal with a tuner that i cant talk to pisses me off. shaun is the opposite and it gives piece of mind know that if feel just the smallest thing he wont mind looking at a tune to make sure things are ok.....unlike some other people.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
finally i a tuner people can actually talk to. my ole man owned a auto body shop for 22yrs and the #1 thing i remember is him giving the best customer service he possible could no matter what it took and thats what im use to so having to deal with a tuner that i cant talk to pisses me off. shaun is the opposite and it gives piece of mind know that if feel just the smallest thing he wont mind looking at a tune to make sure things are ok.....unlike some other people.

It's true man he really does have attention to detail.. It's to bad you can't go to there shop you would be stunned.. There motors builds are second to none, there customer service is insane, everything is just WIN at AED.

When shaun was building my motor after the last one went we talked for a good while and he just said "don't you worry, this car isn't leaving until it's perfect" he wasn't kidding. My tune is amazing on my car and it's still the break in tune. I really need to schedule a remote tuning session with him but I've been really busy at work. anyways i have a huge bypass valve and it's a Draw Through design so I used to have a ton of maf wash. After some custom powerpipe work shaun worked on my tune and it's just stupid how well my car drives. Stock cobras couldn't touch the driveablility of my car.. Oh and I have 80lb injectors as well lol!

Racko

Established Member
These are all true facts. I would have to say that after going to get tuned at AED last Friday that the amount that Shaun charges for what he does is crazy! After Shaun got done fine tuning my car and teaching me a few things (4+ hours) I didn't feel that I gave him enough money for the time spent with my car.

P.S. I got the 70 degrees lope too and it sounds amazing in person

Last edited:

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
These are all true facts. I would have to say that after going to get tuned at AED last Friday that the amount that Shaun charges for what he does is crazy! After Shaun got done fine tuning my car and teaching me a few things (4+ hours) I didn't feel that I gave him enough money for the time spent with my car.

P.S. I got the 70 degrees lope too and it sounds amazing in person[/EQUOTE]

Yea it makes me feel a lil bad about all his work vs payment that's part of the reason I didn't mind the long process for this exact tune and trying any tune he gave me even if it jacked up my Sct tuner so bad I had to have Sct remote fix it lol. All good times and I have learned so much. If I lived by Aed I would volunteer to sweep the floor just to learn more if the tuning process.

Bluebolt

Hold my beer n watch this
Established Member
Sounds great. Im probably gonna be hitting shaun up for a tune after i pay the car off. Shouldnt be much longer.

And good song btw:beer:

Where in Texas are you?

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
AED lope idle tune - YouTube

this is the latest lope idle i have received from shaun at AED. all i can say is WOW this is my favorite tune so far. it actually is more choppy than it sounds the video does no justice really. Shaun has been completely bad ass to work with since the first time i called about a tune. I have tried probably 15 different tunes for him and gave him feed back on them as if i was a complete dick, not once did he get an attitude but instead wrote a new tune and had it to me in a more than timely manner. he wanted me to be completely honest and in return he was the same and the end result is the bad ass tune. i wont give details for this tune so shaun if you wanna comment on it il leave that up to you man and once again THANKS buddy i have had a lot of fun working with you and playing with all the tunes you have sent me... life long customer for damn sure.

just for the record and i dont care if a mod delets this and NO im not trying to start a vendor battle but i have had piss poor customer service from my last tuner and hes one of the "big ones" tuning these cars now...use your imagination. shauns tunes kill others flat out.

Sounds good, and don't see why you think a Mod would delete this.

99cobraUgotbit

GT500
Established Member
Looks like I'm missing out. If I were to blow more dough on a tune it would probably have to be a dyno custom tune. Btw what is the price for the tune from AED???

MikeLTDLX

Established Member
Welcome aboard. My car shakes like a paint mixer with the latest lope revision. LOL.

Shaun really does go the extra mile for his customers and every one of my AED tunes has been impressive.

Mike

grabber blue gt

Established Member
WOW all I keep hearing is great things about AED. There is nothing more important than reading more and more good reviews about a tuner off of their own website. When I decide to get a tune its really going to be a no brainer. To me a tuner who works with the customer and makes sure they are 100% satisfied is better than some cocky jerk who thinks his tune is better than all and doesnt need revision.

I hate when you ask a tuner to change something for you cause you dont feel "safe" or dont like it and they beat around the bush saying "o0o its fine", or "its more than safe"..... Been there done that

scott_0

Established Member
that thing sounds nasty! reminds me of my old Fox Body Saleen with a cam

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
Sounds great. Im probably gonna be hitting shaun up for a tune after i pay the car off. Shouldnt be much longer.

And good song btw:beer:

Where in Texas are you?

originally from ft worth but right now im stationed at ft. hood in killeen. yea i like me some red dirt music its the best.

Sounds good, and don't see why you think a Mod would delete this.

seems when you say one of the vendors or someone who works with a vendor sucks it gets deleted or flammed by all the nut swingers. im sure if i told specifics it would blow up into a huge ordeal and i dont wanna be apart of that nor do i want to drag shauns name around it either.

Last edited:

Z25OH

WINGING IT
Established Member
WOW all I keep hearing is great things about AED. There is nothing more important than reading more and more good reviews about a tuner off of their own website. When I decide to get a tune its really going to be a no brainer. To me a tuner who works with the customer and makes sure they are 100% satisfied is better than some cocky jerk who thinks his tune is better than all and doesnt need revision. I hate when you ask a tuner to change something for you cause you dont feel "safe" or dont like it and they beat around the bush saying "o0o its fine", or "its more than safe"..... Been there done that

lol i know EXACTLY who your talking about...

I tried almost every tune out there...if god drove a 5.0, he would choose to tune with Shaun @ AED :lol::beer:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread