Another 03 Cobra kill

Stopsign32v

Established Member
Blown408 86GT said:
However, I call BS on the big secret street racer facad though...for one a true money car NEVER posts anything about their car ANYWHERE. Secondly, 122 is respectable but there must not be very fast cars in your neck of the woods simply for keeping it such a big secret.

Hopefully, you'll still get races after this post. :-D

Thats great and all but the 122mph trap was last november. ;-) And no for a drag car it isn't fast but there aren't very many fast street cars around here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Big Vito

tactician
Established Member
Stopsign32v said:
Thats great and all but the 122mph trap was last november. ;-) And no for a drag car it isn't fast but there aren't very many fast street cars around here.
and the story changes again.

screaminr1

Established Member
Big Vito said:
and the story changes again.

stopsign32v said:
My procharger will fit your 01 Cobra and I am selling it. I'm on stock internals and have trapped 122mph with a 1.60 60'. So the mph would be alittle higher with an average trap speed. Let me know if interested.

:pop: I love it. I guess we should have known this guy was full of it. 122mph with a 1.6 60'. :sleeping: You barely have mid 500hp :dw: . Pretty good for stock internals I guess but you built it up to be more :shrug: .I retract my previous call out unless were gonna race for $500 bucks. Then it might be worth the gas money considering gas prices would make the race cost me $400 :dw: .

screaminr1

Established Member
Machinator said:
This kinda happened to me once and I decided to never lose again....and I havent at least not until I run up against a TT Viper or mabe a huge stroker turbo vette.

Please tell me your not serious. :lol1:

Big Vito

tactician
Established Member
Last edited:

Stopsign32v

Established Member
screaminr1 said:
:pop: I love it. I guess we should have known this guy was full of it. 122mph with a 1.6 60'. :sleeping: You barely have mid 500hp :dw: . Pretty good for stock internals I guess but you built it up to be more :shrug: .I retract my previous call out unless were gonna race for $500 bucks. Then it might be worth the gas money considering gas prices would make the race cost me $400 :dw: .

How am I full of it? :shrug: And I think its hilarious that you want to run a stock bottom end car. :D Makes me feel that much better about my car. But yea I'm sure you would beat me now (I should hope so) but just let me drop in the short block I've got sitting to the side. ;-)

Blown408 86GT

94GT 617 rwhp fun machine
Established Member
Stopsign32v said:
How am I heavily modified if I have no internal work done? :dw:

No "internal work" yet I quote...

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
Why am I brave? You guys under estimate your cars. I am right at 500rwhp right now and with the LT headers going on this week Oh I forgot to mention I am no longer on stock internals, I have eagle rods and JE pistons.

Now thats funny!!!!! :-D :-D :-D

screaminr1

Established Member
Stopsign32v said:
How am I full of it? :shrug: And I think its hilarious that you want to run a stock bottom end car. :D Makes me feel that much better about my car. But yea I'm sure you would beat me now (I should hope so) but just let me drop in the short block I've got sitting to the side. ;-)

As the links show...your have forged pistons and rods and your car already came with a steel crank instead of cast. I hardly call that stock. Also, you need more than a shortblock. :kaboom: 12psi on a supercharger won't cut it and even if you could get the psi I'm running, turbos are more effecient. Some cars were just meant to be slower. ;-)

Big Vito

tactician
Established Member
Blown408 86GT said:
No "internal work" yet I quote...

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
Why am I brave? You guys under estimate your cars. I am right at 500rwhp right now and with the LT headers going on this week Oh I forgot to mention I am no longer on stock internals, I have eagle rods and JE pistons.

Now thats funny!!!!! :-D :-D :-D
:beer: Yeah aint that strange.

screaminr1

Established Member
Stopsign32v said:
:lol: I have a built motor now? Damn, when did that happen.

:rolleyes: You tell us, your the one that posted those threads. Beside that, built motor doesn't make you faster. It just makes your motor stronger unless it's stroked like mine. :read: You really do have a chronic lieing problem. :loser:

Users who are viewing this thread