Another 03 Cobra kill

Stopsign32v

Established Member
Well this happened last night on my way to the gym. My buddy and me were sitting at the gas station while our other friend was getting gas and I hear a loud Mustang drive by. So I tell him we will meet him at the gym and I take off after the stang. About a mile down the road I get up next to him and its an 03 Cobra vert. My friend asked the driver what he had done and he said "alot" and then he said it made six something hp to the flywheel and five houndred and fourteen or something to the wheels. Light turned green and we took off slow and went around the turn and as soon as the road got straight the 03 took off, I floored 2nd gear and instantly started gaining my ground back. I thought to myself :idea: this is going to be fun. We got alittle ways down the road and he tried it again, this time from a 3rd gear roll. I pulled about a carlength in 3rd and hit 4th gear and put about another carlength before I had to shut down. Didn't even get to the top of 4th. :mj: Damn traffic, anyways I figured that was enough street racing and left it at that, the point was already made. The 03 followed us to the next redlight and started asking questions. He said he had 4.10 gears and asked what gears I had. Then he said "This runs low 11's in the quarter...you're fast!" Was a cool guy and a nice car. :thumbsup:

screaminr1

Established Member
Ok, another cobra beating another cobra... so tell us. What do you have? Based on your account of the race I assume your putting down 550ish to the wheels or was the other guy full of it and you just clowned him with a stock eaton?

joegt38

Established Member
Nice kill

Hes got more then enough to take that 03 Cobra, I remember reading b4 about his car....

_DC

Established Member
:bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs:

Just Kidding Nice Kill !!!!

You think he was really putting down over 500 rwhp?

Stopsign32v

Established Member
_DC said:
You think he was really putting down over 500 rwhp?

Oh yea, the car def pulled. When he said that he even went for the dyno sheet in the glove box. Car was pretty nice, I imagine he will be doing alittle more modding soon. By the way he talked and acted he did NOT think he was going to lose. :shrug:

Orr89rocz

WTF
Established Member
haha nice run! i love how you typed out the 514 hp to the wheels part.... five hundred and fourteen LOL

Stopsign32v

Established Member
Orr89rocz said:
haha nice run! i love how you typed out the 514 hp to the wheels part.... five hundred and fourteen LOL

lol Actually my friend said today that the guy said it was 518rwhp.

thenoz

SHUT THE F*CK UP CHARLES
Established Member
i guess you guys aren't familiar stopsign32v. good luck getting anything more than mods in sig out of him.

BmoseleyINC

SVT Immortal
Established Member
Nice kill, I guess your one of those guys who like to kee pmods a secret like it's top secret crap. :rolleyes:

Bottom line is, he's running Boost, and lots of it. If's he got the power to walk a 518rwhp Cobra. IM thinking, either a big turbo, or a huge shot of Giggle gas.

Stopsign32v

Established Member
BmoseleyINC said:
Bottom line is, he's running Boost, and lots of it. If's he got the power to walk a 518rwhp Cobra. IM thinking, either a big turbo, or a huge shot of Giggle gas.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Wrong on all accounts

Fiveoh93Snake

Snake Bitten!
Established Member
So its not FI? Either supercharged, turbocharged or nitroused? Gotta be one of them three; no way in hell a 99Cobra without a poweradder gonna even come close to hangin with a fairly modded 03 Snake. All ya gotta do is say SC, TC, or N. But ya gotta tell us man. :shrug:

BmoseleyINC

SVT Immortal
Established Member
Stopsign32v said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Wrong on all accounts

Well not really, your running some type of FI..So it's a blower, Twin-screw? wtf do you have? Enough of this Mystery bullshit..what's your 518RWHP Cobra beating SECRET!! :bored:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread