Another 03 Cobra kill

Stopsign32v

Established Member
Yes but that doesn't change the fact that you have to modify yours to keep up :poke:

rmgtc01

Established Member
OK, I will break down and tell you what he has......

Its a Turbine Engine from an F-16! It's pretty fast, but when he hits the after burner, it's all over!

It's all good man. Pretty sick if you beat a 500+ 03 snake.

Big Vito

tactician
Established Member
rmgtc01 said:
Its a Turbine Engine from an F-16! It's pretty fast, but when he hits the after burner, it's all over!
:bs: that has more then 10psi :lol1:

JMD0346

Established Member
Stopsign32v said:
Everyone and their mother around here wants to know what the blue Cobra with ghost flames will do, but no one knows and I plan to keep it that way. Around here on the money races its simple, if no one knows what you run you have the advantage and can sometimes hustle them or if they know or have a good idea they WILL hustle you.

And alot of local guys look on this board and its not hard to figure out who I am so put 2 and 2 together. :shrug: Sorry guys, but I don't see why knowing what my mods are would make the thread any better.

We do know you pulled on a 518rwhp 03 with gears that runs low 11's (supposedly). Tells alot. Doesnt it? Not telling what your mods are but telling what cars you out run, how fast they are and how bad you beat them cant be smart for a big money racer. :shrug: Anyway, where are you in SC? Ever go to Jackson?

Big Vito

tactician
Established Member
JMD0346 said:
We do know you pulled on a 518rwhp 03 with gears that runs low 11's (supposedly). Tells alot. Doesnt it? Not telling what your mods are but telling what cars you out run, how fast they are and how bad you beat them cant be smart for a big money racer. :shrug: Anyway, where are you in SC? Ever go to Jackson?
:beer: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread