another 03-04 cobra drawing!!

4.6pimp

Established Member
Well last time I posted a pic of a 03-04 cobra drawing I had some interest in doing some members cars. So I finally decided I was going to start doing some.. This is the drawing I have started for ZEMEDICI. he pm'ed me a couple pics and this is the start of a drawing that will feature the two angles of his car he sent me.. ENJOY!!!!
20130720_0010521_zps25e1b880.jpg

Last edited:

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Dude that looks awesome, do my car next?

4.6pimp

Established Member
If you want a pic of your car or truck send me a pm and give me a couple days. Looking at $10-50 depending on the size of the drawing and how many different angles.. I only do pics in black ink. thanks guys

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You did a great job! Just curious. Why do you only work with black ink? Have you always worked with ink, or is it just your preferred medium now. Ever do illustrations commercially? You should, because you really have a talent there.

4.6pimp

Established Member
You did a great job! Just curious. Why do you only work with black ink? Have you always worked with ink, or is it just your preferred medium now. Ever do illustrations commercially? You should, because you really have a talent there.

Thanks man! Commercially? Never thought about that.

Zemedici

Established Member
Yes really! Look how the shading of the tire kind of comes off. I dont know whether its shade or the tire. I was just making an observation, calm down there big guy. Drawing looks good either way.

Wheel is turned about 20 degrees toward the passenger, so the tire's poking a bit in the rear. It's actually this picture, I had given it to him before I bought my cobra.

picture.php

Last edited:

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Wheel is turned about 20 degrees toward the passenger, so the tire's poking a bit in the rear. It's actually this picture, I had given it to him before I bought my cobra.

picture.php

O ok nice SB man, and I wasn't trying to be harsh on the guy just something I noticed on the drawing.

Users who are viewing this thread