Angelina jolie.. SEXY FAIL

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Yeah you stand behind them because you can't hang in smackdown. But that is ok it not the place for everybody. But stand behind them or not I did nothing in this thread to warrant that kind of attack. It amazes me that I post a question and am instantly attacked which sends the thread off topic and the the people who attacked me blame it on me. Then, like you, rather than have the stones to take the insults to smackdown where they belon they do it in the thread taking it further afield.

Yes I took the lead in that thread but I did it within the rules and it was made as a result of her behavior. So for you to bitch about something I did that was clearly inside the rules is hypocritical at best.

That was the point I was making - the fact that YOU were the one calling her out is exactly why me and a handful of others unanimously sighed "good god, really?" :rollseyes It's no secret that you took the lead w/the reaming she got, and believe it or not, there are those of us that don't log on here everyday looking to read all that crap. When it looked like it was going to boil over AGAIN into another thread, I made my comments and that is that. They are edited b/c it's not the place for it, but I stand behind what I said 100%.

soccerman002

99 SVT Cobra
Established Member
What part of not being interested in logging on to SVTP so I can participate in what amounts to an internet dick measuring contest is so hard to understand? I suppose I should expect a lack of comprehension considering you don't grasp the fact that it's not just one or two people that get tired of your......well, I'll just leave it at that and finish watching NCIS. Enjoy your evening.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
What part of not being interested in logging on to SVTP so I can participate in what amounts to an internet dick measuring contest is so hard to understand? I suppose I should expect a lack of comprehension considering you don't grasp the fact that it's not just one or two people that get tired of your......well, I'll just leave it at that and finish watching NCIS. Enjoy your evening.

:lol: :lol: :lol::lol::lol: :lol: :lol::lol:you say that like you think I give a shit.

ItsReal93

Established Member
I would take Jennifer over angelina anyday! She looks disgusting. I read somewhere she's raising awareness for starving children or something.

P.S lets not turn this into another thread for machgirl to play poor me and everyone start arguing. It's pointless.

Last edited:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
I love Jennifer Anniston. I hated brad pitt for leaving her.... such a huge mistake. She looks amazing.

So since you apparently have the inside scoop on their marriage and break up, please share with us just why it was a mistake. Whose fault was it really? And why?

ItsReal93

Established Member
So since you apparently have the inside scoop on their marriage and break up, please share with us just why it was a mistake. Whose fault was it really? And why?

Now you're attacking rich?!? Come on man!

Users who are viewing this thread